ENJOY PEACE AND TRANQUILITY IN THIS UNDISCOVERED TOWN WHICH IS THE GATEWAY TO THE LANGKLOOF IN THE EASTERN CAPE.
• Situated in Kareedouw, approximately 70km from Jeffreys Bay and 120km from Port Elizabeth Airport.
• Kareedouw is the gateway to the Langkloof and nestles between the Tsitsikamma and Suuranys Mountains.
• Stand 969 is a corner stand and is approximately 800 m² in size.
• Walking distance to schools.
• Close to the Baviaanskloof, the biggest wilderness area in South Africa.
MORE ABOUT KAREEDOUW:
• History: The town's name derives from the Khoe phrase meaning 'path by the karee trees'.
• Arts and Culture: Kareedouw has fine black-, yellow- and stinkwood furniture, while the numerous monuments are interesting.
• Entertainment: There are 4x4 trips through the Suurveld, Kouga and Baviaanskloof Wilderness areas as well as canoe trips on the Kouga River, camping and hiking trails.
(If you are unable to view the owner’s contact details on this web page, you need to register or log in – go to “Your Profile”.)
This listing has been viewed 0 times
in the last 30 days