5 Bedroom House in Serengeti
R 5 600 000
5 Bedroom House in Serengeti
R 5 600 000
Quality over Quantity: Move into a luxurious, captivating living space that’s not only modern, but that you can truly call “home”.
You don’t have to look any further if you are searching for a modern, high quality home with all extras and comforts included. Walking into the welcoming entrance you will be overwhelmed by the double volume open plan design providing a sense of abundance space. The living room and kitchen has a wooden ceiling and open trusses provide a warm and extravagant look. The house has a country designed theme, red brick future walls and combined with highly modern interior. The flooring is Italian imported porcelain tiles which gives the same affect than modern grey screed flooring.
The house consists of 4 en suite bedrooms as well as an outside 5th en suite/staff room with similar high quality finishes. The main bedroom has a luxurious walk in closet, double volume high wooden ceilings with open trusses and generous bathroom with ‘Dado quartz’ heat resistant free standing bath. All rooms have wrapped and abundance cupboards and bedroom 3 & 4 cater for study nooks. All the bathrooms, staff room and 3rd bedroom has under floor heating and selected energy efficient air-con units throughout the house to ensure an all year even temperature in the house.
The kitchen and living room is the heart of the house and has a big barn style pantry door with leads into an interior designed wine rack, lots of storage space and space for extra fridge. The kitchen caters for lots of drawers, corner closet, spice rack and glass cupboard. There are two state of the art double Whirlpool ovens, warm drawer and 5 plate gas stove. Solid kiaat wood counter, a very modern trait attached to granite, modern imported matt black taps, stonebuild kitchen sinks all fits in with the country theme.
Careful thought has been given to the scullery with a design being extremely practical, space for a tumble dryer, dishwasher and front loader, stonebuild sink with drying rack for glasses, lots of extra storage cupboards, space to hang clothes and an extra small ironing boarding sliding out for more convenience all provides thought to an house build around the family.
The home is built around family in mind with a fibreglass pool, generous entertainment area, build in bar, oversize gas/charcoal braai and open gas fire place. High quality wrapped soft close cupboards which are all extra length to provide added storage space add to the warmth and quality feel of the house and provides for a sense of farm style generosity.
The outside living space provides for ample space, solid wood outside gates, powder coated steel finishes to last, an outside store room, veggie garden, boma with outside fire place which all results in a family environment. The garden has been landscaped and consideration be given to rain water control and irrigation
As part of the extravagance of the home, value ads include:
• Storage room as well as an outside small store room;
• All doors and architrave are extra length, solid meranti wood and stainless steel door handles. These quality finishes provides exceptional looks and finishes;
• All taps are imported stainless steel finishes with accessories also being stainless steel throughout;
• Low-e glass and high quality aluminium frames throughout. All sliding doors double open to create an sense of open living;
• Extra length electric garage doors;
• DSTv and data points throughout, CAT6 cables;
• Generator point;
• Provision for ups and plug point;
• Security alarm points provided;
• Thought being given to future gas supplies to the property, if needed;
• Extra length gas/charcoal braai;
• Paloma high pressure gas geyser in the kitchen and staff room;
• Low-e heat pump provides hot water to the rooms;
• 10 000L rain harvesting tank with pressurised irrigation system;
• 3 600L off the grid home water tank system with pressurised pump system feeding the home. Can also switch to mains;
• Ample low energy lights throughout;
• Quality carpets and Monn Plank carpets in the living and passage to provide longevity, but elegant look and feel similar to that of a wooded floor;
• Passage skylight in the hall insure extra light and warmth;
• The whole property has been waterproofed all around, pained to last and thought be given to lasting quality; and
• There are 3 garages with extra cupboards and granite top. Space for a top loader washing machine, small chest freezer and wash sink.
Home worth visiting, as careful thought has been given to the house being originally designed and build for the owner themselves.
Key Property Features
Email the Owner to set up an appointment to view this property or ask for more details.
Share this Property
Need a Home Loan?
Experience Kempton Park
Convenience is key for those who choose to live in Kempton Park. The close proximity to O.R Tambo International Airport and the many business parks mean that residents spend less time fighting traffic and more time doing what they love. The lifestyle in the area is fast-paced and there is lots to do for all age groups.