3 Bedroom House in Ruimsig
R 2 027 850
Frik Ernst Real Estate
3 Bedroom House in Ruimsig
R 2 027 850
Have you always dreamt to be an owner of your own new Home? I have for you: an option to buy from plan in a low density complex in an up market area!
Gelding Estate in Ruimsig, south of Hendrik Potgieter Drive, not far from Walter Sisulu Botanical Gardens.
From Hendrik Potgieter road, turn off onto Handicap Road that leads to Walter Sisulu Botanical Gardens. Turn left in Ann Road and left again in Gelding Avenue. Gelding Estate is on the corner of Gelding and Foal street.
What does Gelding Estate offer ?
- 9 Full Title stands in this low density secure Complex.
- Size of this Stand is 673m2 and is priced at R620 000
- Sizes of the Clusters start from 190m2, priced from R1 407 850
- Thus a basic Package for the stand and unit starts from R2 027 850
How will Gelding Estate look like?
- A combination of Face Brick and Plaster finishes.
- The boundary walls will be Face Brick (as per sample.)
- The Entrance Gate will be a wrought iron sliding gate
- Access will be controlled via a Mircom Security system.
- A 8 strands electric fence to be erected around the entire complex.
Why is the Location of Gelding Estate Unique?
- Easy access on to Hendrik Potgieter and the N14/ R28 (Krugersdorp, Pretoria, Roodepoort and Randburg)
- Close to Cradle Stone Mall, Siverstar Casino, Walter Sisulu Botanical Gardens and the new Pinehaven Hospital
- Close to Kings School and not far from Maragon School.
- On the doorstep of the Cradle of Humankind
- 25.1 kilometers from Lanseria Airport (24 minutes travel time)
- 4 Basic house plans are available to choose from
- Plans can be altered and personalised to suite your needs
(Alterations must adhere to the Specifications of Gelding Estate).
Additional costs that the Purchaser have to pay:
- Bond costs (all costs relating to the registration of the bond)
- NHBRC levy approximately 1.3% of gross purchase price.
- Architect fees (if alterations have been made and/or additions have been added)
- Water and electrical Connection Fees and Deposits (payable upon registration of the stand into the name of the Buyer)
- Interim interests.
- Normally a 10% to 30% deposit and a Bond Approval for the balance ( in
the case of finance via bond is needed) is required to secure a stand.
(The deposit needed, depends on the financial requirements and loan criteria of the Financial Institutions)
- A bank Guarantee or Bond must be approved within 45 days after signature of the purchase agreement.
- Full payment only takes place on transfer of the land into the purchasers name.
How does the payment schedules work afterwards?
- Payments are made as the building progresses. (The Bank evaluates the progress and pay the Contractor accordingly after each step of the building process has been completed.)
How much will the levies be? And the Rates and Taxes?
- Levy will be approximately R650.00 per month
- Rates and Taxes R950.00 per month depending on the size of the Cluster
(Levies, Rates and Taxes are payable as from date of transfer of the stand into the name of the Buyer.)
All units get prepaid electricity, prepaid water, a gas stove and a solar geyser. (terms and conditions apply)
You have the option to choose your finishes inside in line with in the allocated budget.
Do not hesitate, this is the last stand that is still available, all other 8 have now been sold
Key Property Features
Share this Property
Need a Home Loan?
The Roodepoort region is one of the most attractive residential areas in Johannesburg, offering charming suburbs amid rolling hills, with superb views of the city to the east, and the Magaliesburg to the west. There are plenty of open spaces, golf courses and entertainment areas, as well as what many consider the city’s finest park, the Walther Sisulu Botanical Gardens.Find out more about Roodepoort