Attorney in this Area
Tip when buying:
Oosthuizen & co Hanro Steffen
When asking an attorney to register a transfer or bond, make sure you provide all the FICA documents they need to avoid unnecessary delays. These include a certified copy of your ID, proof of residential address and Income Tax number.
Visit Oosthuizen & co Hanro Steffen's page.
Please note: You are free to nominate your own attorney to do your conveyancing and are not obliged in any way to use this featured attorney.
- 2 bedrooms
- Floor Area: 75 m2
- Built-in Cupboards
- Levies : R1240
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 en suite
- Rates : R400
Modern, Chic & Sophisticated Apartment at the Centre of it All!! One of only seven Apartments in the Complex and located on the 1st Floor, is this Stunning Apartment. Conveniently located it is within walking distance of Kenilworth Village and all the Popular Coffee Shops and Restaurants. As well as being close to Cavendish Square and Chelsea Village.
The Apartment has two Double Bedrooms with Built-In Wardrobes and Wall-to-Wall Carpeting. Two Bathrooms, of which one is an En-suite Bathroom for the Main Bedroom, and the second Bathroom have a Shower Cubicle. An Open Plan Lounge/Diningroom and Modern Kitchen with plumbing for two wet appliances, completes the interior.
The Apartment Complex has Electrified Perimeter Fencing, and is Access Controlled with Automated Gates. There are two designated undercover Parking Bays plus a Storeroom.
* 2 Bedrooms with Built-In Cupboards and Wall-to-Wall Carpeting
* 2 Bathrooms of which one has Shower Cubicle & the En-suite Bathroom has a Bath
* 1 Open Plan Lounge/Diningroom
* 2 Designated Undercover Parking Bays + Storeroom
* Alarm, Access Controlled + Complex has
Electric Perimeter Fence
* Pre-paid Electricity
* Satellite Enabled
* Walking Distance to Kenilworth Village Popular Coffee Shops and Restaurants + Close to Cavendish Square Shopping Centre and Chelsea Village
This listing has been viewed 191 times
in the last 30 days