- 4 bedrooms
- Floor Area: +/-180m2
- 3 lounges
- Built-in Cupboards
- Garden Cottage
- 3 bathrooms
- Land Area: 1809m2
- 1 dining areas
- Access Gate
- Family/TV Room
- 1 en suite
- 2 garages
- Rates : R530
This large home situated in a tranquil part of Bonaero Park can be found close to schools, shopping malls, major routes and other amenities.
The property features a large home and two flat lets, of which one is attached directly to the main home and the other is a large log cabin situated on the back of the property. This setup makes this the ideal property for a guest house, work from home solution, generate extra rental income or for the discerned buyer with an extended family.
This home has the following to offer:
• A large double volume open plan dining and lounge area. The lounge features a fireplace and leads out onto the sunny patio.
• Separate TV lounge.
• A large sleeper wood kitchen with under counter oven and scullery.
• 3 Large bedrooms with built in cupboards. The main bedroom boasts with laminate flooring while the other two bedrooms are carpeted.
• 2 Bathrooms of which one is the main ensuite.
• Large, well maintained garden.
• Patio overlooking the large garden.
• Double garage.
• The flat let attached to the home features an open plan lounge and kitchen area with a spacious bedroom and its own ensuite bathroom. This flat let has its own entrance.
• The second garden cottage is situated in the back garden. This large log cabin features a small verandah, open plan lounge and kitchen, spacious bedroom with ensuite.
• The main house including the flat lets have their own alarms that are currently linked to a response company. Other security features include Spanish bars on all windows and security gates on all doors, motorized access gate and intercom.
• 3 phase electricity.
Be sure to view this stunning property at your soonest convenience. The value far outweighs the asking price.
This listing has been viewed 0 times
in the last 30 days
Points of Interest
BONAERO PARK, 24 Porto Amelia Road