5 bedroom house in Mooikloof Estate
32 royal chalice
F3746 Web Ref
R8 390 000
Rates / Levies R 1000 / m
Full Hi-Resolution Gallery
Detailed Property Information
Why a Listing Score?
Property adverts so real you could move in.
We score the most important criteria to promote a high standard of visibility and accuracy on each listing.
The higher the score the more 'real' the listing.
This magnificent Georgian – American Colonial style home offer you designer living and incredible value with quality finishes and expensive fittings. It is situated in the prestigious Mooikloof Equestrial Estate with its unique country lifestyle and excellent security.
The House offers:
• Impressive, huge double volume entrance hall with an elegant staircase that leads to a beautiful landing with balconies on both sides and lovely chandelier.
• Living Areas
1. TV lounge - Spacious and open plan to the entertainment area and kitchen.
2. Entertainment area – Frameless sliding doors that leads to the patio, fitted with a built in braai and bar area.
3. Formal lounge – Separate to the other living areas, fitted with a beautiful fireplace and leads to the library.
4. Library – Solid rose wood finishes and cabinets.
1. Finished in solid Cherry wood and Silverstone granite tops.
2. Gas oven and hob with matching extractor fan.
3. Large walk in pantry.
4. Scullery and laundry with solid cherry wood cabinets and silver stone granite tops. Connections for washing machine, tumble dryer and dishwasher.
• Guest bedroom - serviced with a full en-suite bathroom and covered verandah that leads out onto the swimming pool area.
• Garage – Four automated doors and one of the garages have doors at the back for drive through.
• Store room and his and hers servants rooms.
• 2xServants room – entrance hall and serviced with an en-suite bathroom with shower, toilet and basin.
• Courtyard that facilitates the gas bottles.
• Four enormous bedrooms with three leading out onto various balconies.
• All five bedrooms are serviced with a full en-suite bathroom with corner bath, shower, double basin and toilet.
• Main bedroom – massive en-suite bathroom and study with private lounge.
• TV – Room – Spacious and leads from the entrance hall.
• Wrap around balconies upstairs and downstairs in front of house.
• Two small upstairs balconies on the east and west sides.
• Diamond shape real natural slate roof.
• Plastered walls.
• Aluminum windows.
• Stylish cornices throughout the house.
• Porcelain tiles throughout the house.
• One indoor braai & One fireplace.
• Tall Marathi skirting throughout the house and awns around the Marathi doors.
• Two walk in linen cupboards.
• Down lighters throughout the house + 3 Chandeliers.
• Under floor heating in Main bedroom and bathroom, Upstairs lounge, TV Room, Bar Area, Kitchen and Dining room.
• TV points upstairs and downstairs.
• Front door, double sized and made with solid rose wood.
• Total of 7 toilets on the property.
• 3 Geysers.
• Massive irrigation system.
• Walled on one side and the other 3 sides electric fence .
• Store area of approximately 100sqm., 40 under cover and wendy house for your garden tools and equipment.
• Paved driveway.
• Paving around the house and in front of garage.
• Three boreholes, 1 fitted.
• Irrigation dam.
• Pool – eternity type pool that overflows with a waterfall at the end.
• Two very large ponds.
• Two perennial streams running through garden and dam.
• 99% indigenous garden 6years old with a couple of large indigenous trees and bush willows.
• Many trees, indigenous trees shrubs and plants including cycads and indigenous tree ferns.
• Large variety of bird life.
• Very sturdy 1.8 electric fences around the property and excellent security.
• Automated access gate with intercom system.
The Estate offers:
• Two entrances – one at Atterbury road and another at Garsfontein road.
• Close to Woodlands Shopping Centre.
• Close to Woodhill golf course.
• 24 Hour access controlled entrance with guards.
• Lovely equestrian lifestyle.
Interested in this property?
Send Mr Smart a
This listing has been viewed 243 times in the last 30 days