St Martin’s School traces its origins back to the foundation of St Agnes School for the training of domestic helpers in 1908. A few years later in 1911, St Peter’s Priory and College were added, offering a boarding-based high school education to the young men who came from the length and breadth of South Africa. It soon became known as the “Black Eton” where academic achievements were espoused. The list of the early alumni is impressive and many of our former students hold key positions in government and in large international corporations.
To share the video tour from our website, please use the link below.