2 bedroom simplex in Willowbrook
51 ss ruimsig palms, 1 academy avenue
M68009 Web Ref
Full Hi-Resolution Gallery
Detailed Property Information
Why a Listing Score?
Property adverts so real you could move in.
We score the most important criteria to promote a high standard of visibility and accuracy on each listing.
The higher the score the more 'real' the listing.
Very Spacious and Stylish Simplex!!!
Safe and Secure Complex in Upmarket Area Of Ruimsig!!!
Absolutely Great Value for Money,Will Sell Fast!!!
100% Bonds Available for Qualified Buyers!!!
Don't Miss out on this Great Investment!!!
Call Today ,Without Delay!!!
This Lovely Simplex Offers You The Following:
- 2 Bedrooms that are Fully Tiled
- 2 Bathrooms
- Main Bedroom has modern En Suite Bathroom consisting of Big Shower,Basin and Toilet
- Family Bathroom is modern and and Spacious and consists of Bath,Basin,Toilet.Has Space to Fit a Shower
- Passage Cupboard for extra storage
- Open Plan Lounge,Dining Room and Kitchen that is fully Tiled
- Kitchen is very modern with Cherry wood Built in Cupboards,oven and Hob
- Kitchen has enough Space for a Dining Room Suite
- Space for Fridge /Freezer and plumbed for washing Machine
- Pantry Cupboard for all your Groceries
- Lounge opens up to Tiled Balcony
- All Entrances have Burglar Bars and Gates
- Complex has a lovely Clubhouse with Braai Area and Pool that is completely Fenced off
- 24 Hour Security and Access Control
- Lots of space for kiddies to Run around and play
- 1 Undercover Carport
- Lots of Visitors Parking
- This whole unit has been completely repainted on the outside and looks like new
This Complex has recently been Repainted
This Complex is close to Maragon and Monash University and gives you easy Acess to Hendrik Potgieter and Byers Naude Drive
Close to Clearwater Mall and Featherview Estate Shopping Centre
This Is Really a very Stunning Simplex unit and will sell fast!!!
Call Today to View and Put in an Offer!
Interested in this property?
Send Desmond Theunissen a
or Please Call Me.
This listing has been viewed 359 times in the last 30 days