Attorney in this Area
Tip when buying:
Taylor & Finlay
If you make any amendments to the Offer to Purchase, such as a change in occupation date or occupational rent, they should be in a written addendum and signed by all parties. This avoids any later disputes later on.
Visit Taylor & Finlay's page.
Please note: You are free to nominate your own attorney to do your conveyancing and are not obliged in any way to use this featured attorney.
Build your dream home on this stunning piece of level land which is set in a well established, safe and secure Estate with top security and guard access. Only minutes away from the beach, freeway and shops. Set in a peaceful and tranquil enviroment and is ideal for retiring away from the hussle and bussle. Dont miss out!
More about the estate:
- Consists of 145 freehold residential sites
- Full infrastructure (i.e. roads, water & electricity) in place
- Roads boast a blend of tar and paving, with 'Ye olde' colonial lamp posts.
- Entrance to the complex is through an impressive gated entrance, which is manned by guards twenty four hours a day. Good security
- Architectural guidelines specify houses be built according to the Natal Colonial or Veranda style.
- The thick, natural vegetation provides an ideal environment for a wide variety of bird and animal life. Small buck are also frequently seen.
- Development criteria have been introduced to protect the natural vegetation as far as possible.
This listing has been viewed 48 times
in the last 30 days