- 3 bedrooms
- Floor Area: 132m2
- 1 dining areas
- 2 bathrooms
- 1 en suite
- 2 garages
- 1558 levies + rates
EXCEPTIONAL CLUSTER STYLE UNIT IN SOUGHT AFTER TROON VILLAGE
OVERLOOKING ROYAL JOHANNESBURG AND KENSINGTON GOLF COURSE!
Situated on Edward Avenue in Sandringham, this superb 3 bedroomed unit has easy access to the following main roads in and around the area: George Avenue, Margaret Rose Street, Club Street, Alexandria Road and Athlone Road.
The N3 motorway can be reached within 10 minutes. The complex has easy access to all amenities in and around the area including Sandringham High School. GreenAcres and EastGate are close for the shopaholics.
A distinctive standalone cluster style unit with sandstone tile flooring throughout that gently leads you to the swimming pool area and views of manicured fairways, abundant with birdlife.
- The dining room area sets the tone for what one can expect throughout this spectacular home.
- The dining area opens up onto a covered patio, the outside entertainment and swimming pool areas.
- In the heart of the home one finds a lofted lounge with beautiful light fittings throughout.
- This lounge opens onto a large balcony which is partly covered and overlooks the 13th fairway.
- The kitchen is complete with B.I.C’s, a breakfast nook, granite tops, a silver oven/stove/extractor combo, a pantry cupboard and under counter lights.
- The main bedroom, fitted with carpets, is complete with B.I.C’s, an en-suite bathroom and a second linen cupboard as well as having a stunning bay window area overlooking the pool.
- The tiled en-suite bathroom consists of classic listellos, a granite topped vanity, a shower, basin and complimentary wall tiles.
- The 1st bedroom is fitted with carpets, B.I.C’s and is complete with a large window set.
- The 2nd bedroom is fitted with carpets and a large double window set looking out onto the garden.
- The other tiled bathroom consists of those listellos again, a bath, a toilet, basin and a shower mixer.
- A useful B.I. linen cupboard is accessed in between the entrance hall and the 2nd bedroom.
- Moulded cornices throughout.
- Beautifully techniqued paintwork throughout.
- Magnificent light fittings throughout.
- Stunning wooden window frame sets throughout.
- This is one of the few units in Troon Village with a wall separating the units to provide extra privacy for swimming.
- Situated on the quieter and peaceful end of Troon Village.
- A double lock up garage.
- Solid Meranti doors throughout.
- A distinctive pool with rim overflow just off the fairway.
- A sprinkler system.
- Garden spot lights and path lights.
- Under tile heating throughout to make your house a snug cosy home in winter.
- Outdoor plugs on both the balcony and the patios.
AMAZING COMPLEX WITH THE COUNTRYSIDE AND NATURE ON YOUR DOORSTEP!
Should you wish to make an offer, contact one of our consultants at
[removed] we arrange sale facilitation and finance at no cost to you.
This listing has been viewed 0 times
in the last 30 days
Points of Interest
SANDRINGHAM, 69 Troon Village, 88 Edward Avenue