Attorney in this Area
Tip when buying:
If you suspect the funds coming from the sale of your property aren`t enough to cover all the liabilities relating to the sale, you need to give your conveyancer the following : Cancellation figures on your bond, cancellation attorney`s invoice; rates clearance figures; copy of the purchaser`s bond grant and a copy of the sale agreement. You`ll also need to sign an acknowledgement of debt for the shortfall, guaranteeing settlement of the balance with the bank.
Visit MBAT Attorneys's page.
Please note: You are free to nominate your own attorney to do your conveyancing and are not obliged in any way to use this featured attorney.
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 en suite
- 2 garages
- 2 storeys
- Scenic View
- Entrance hall
- Family/TV Room
- 3 bathrooms
- 2 lounges
- Staff Quarters
- Pets Allowed
- Walk-in Closet
- Access Gate
- Rates : R1000
- 1 dining areas
- Built-in Cupboards
- Security Post
- Electric Fencing
- Guest Toilet
- Levies : R1800
- Irrigation System
This stunning family home is situated within a secure complex in Beverley on the outskirts of Sandton. The property can be found close to schools, shopping malls, major routes and other amenities.
The home has the following to offer:
- 4 Spacious carpeted bedrooms with built in cupboards and under floor heating. The main bedroom offers breathtaking views from the balcony, has a large en-suite bathroom and a walk in closet.
- 3 Modern bathrooms of which 2 are ensuite. The bathrooms all feature showers and high quality finishes. The main ensuite bathroom has a luxurious large tub, double basins and a large double shower.
- Downstairs guest toilet
- Open plan living area comprising of a lounge, dining area and kitchen, all with solid Rhodesian teak flooring. The lounge and dining area leads out to a covered patio. The kitchen is decked out in high quality finishes with smartstone tops, has ample cupboard and worktop space and features a SMEG gas stove combination. Adjoining the kitchen is the scullery with place for all major appliances.
- Formal lounge with cozy gas fireplace that leads to the patio.
- The patio is spacious and offers lovely views of the well manicured, irrigated garden and swimming pool.
- Double garages with inter leading door into the entrance hall.
This north facing property offers tranquil living due to its position within the complex and parallel to the boundary is a large servitude which guarantees those spectacular views of the cityscape for many years to come.
If you are searching for the perfect family home you might of just stumbled onto the right address. Be sure to view this home at your soonest convenience.
This listing has been viewed 578 times
in the last 30 days
Points of Interest
BEVERLEY, 15 Ville Riche, 3 Robert Bruce Road