Attorney in this Area
Tip when buying:
Wilsenach Van Wyk
All banks require 90 day`s written notice for the cancellation of an existing bond. Without it, you can be charged penalty interest, or you may have to wait out the notice period,(which can also delay transfer). To avoid this, you can give notice as soon as you decide to sell - if you don`t sell within 90 days, the notice lapses and has no further effect.
Visit Wilsenach Van Wyk's page.
Please note: You are free to nominate your own attorney to do your conveyancing and are not obliged in any way to use this featured attorney.
- 4 bedrooms
- Floor Area: 300m2
- 1 lounges
- Staff Quarters
- 1 storeys
- Walk-in Closet
- Rates : R648
- 3 bathrooms
- Land Area: 1710m2
- 1 dining areas
- Pets Allowed
- Built-in Cupboards
- Garden Cottage
- Family/TV Room
- 1 en suite
- 2 garages
- Irrigation System
Quiet, secure & comfortable.
In the heart of Johannesburg's northern suburbs, beautiful Ferndale has it all...from large one-acre (4000m2) stands with sprawling mansions and tennis courts, to cluster homes in secure, private estates...and everything in between!
The things you'll love about Ferndale include:
- A country feel
- Beautiful gardens
- Quiet, tree-lined streets
- Large green-belt areas - a river runs through it!
- Convenience and accessibility due to the central location
- Big stands only found in the older areas such as Bryanston
- Incredible rental demand in Ferndale means a safe investment
- New owners RENOVATE, which drives property values upwards...
- Inside the highway for a shorter daily commute to Sandton, Rosebank, etc
- Convenience shopping within the suburb - Ferndale Village, Appletons Market, Cramerview...
- Numerous great Shopping and Dining destinations nearby...Brightwater Commons, Cresta, Nicolway and Sandton City
Invest in Ferndale! You'll be pleased you did!
This listing has been viewed 334 times
in the last 30 days
Points of Interest
FERNDALE, 325 West Avenue