Attorney in this Area
Tip when buying:
De Wet Reitz
Before you make an Offer to Purchase, you should make sure you can afford all the costs involved. Find out from the conveyancing attorney what costs are associated with transfer, bond and bank admin fees. You should also confirm the annual rates and levies, if applicable.
Visit De Wet Reitz's page.
Please note: You are free to nominate your own attorney to do your conveyancing and are not obliged in any way to use this featured attorney.
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 en suite
- 2 garages
- Scenic View
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 lounges
- Pets Allowed
- Built-in Cupboards
- Guest Toilet
- Rates : R1180
- 1 dining areas
- Access Gate
- Levies : R465
A stunning multi-level home situated in a secure complex. This property offers breath taking views of the cityscape and the Magaliesburg mountains in a tranquil area.
This fully refurbished unit has the following to offer:
- Open plan lounge, dining area and kitchen. The kitchen is fitted with ample cupboard and worktop space and features an adjoining scullery and separate laundry with place for all major appliances. The lounge is spacious and dining area leads out to an enclosed patio with large aluminium framed windows offering the exquisite view.
- Formal lounge
- Guest Toilet
- 3 Tiled bedrooms with built in cupboards
- 2 Full bathrooms of which one is the main ensuite
- Linen cupboard
- Well manicured private garden
- Double garage
- Alarm system linked to response
This is one of the best looking, well maintained units one can find. Be sure to come and view this unit at your soonest convenience!
This listing has been viewed 264 times
in the last 30 days
Points of Interest
WONDERBOOM, 15 Wonderama, 47 Marija Street