Founded in 1998, Private Property was the first property brand of its kind in South Africa. Through our pioneering spirit we are able to inform, inspire and grow your property journey. In fact, if you are reading this your property journey has already started. Whether you are looking to buy or rent, Private Property has created the space to find your place.
Private Property will provide you with the tools you need to grow with South Africa’s changing spaces. We have the information you need to make the right choices. Not only will we show you where the properties are, we will tell you how much they cost and who to contact in order to take the next step. And if at any stage you feel you need a helping hand please feel free to call our helpline.
NEW PURPOSE, NEW VISION
The FOUR elements
To reflect our changing approach, our new logo is designed to symbolise our new purpose. We have divided our logo into four elements to represent the different aspects of how our brand provides you with the inspiration, tools and information to live well.
Two Ps in a POD
In the spirit of keeping our strong, bold name, we chose the two Ps from the words ‘Private Property’ to form the basis of our new logo, and create a new look from one of the most powerful features of our logo.
In the FRAME
We found that, once overlapped, these Ps created a whole new space. When pulled apart, the Ps turned into a frame. This frame accurately represents how we are framing important property conversations in South Africa and giving consumers a brand new view on property.
On the PLUS side
We then looked at these elements from a different perspective to create a plus sign. This symbolizes the great value which we can add. We aim to add the tools, information and inspiration to all our customers’ lives, to empower them in their property journey.
Your CIRCLE,your community
We rounded things off by using a circle, to encompass all the new elements of our logo. The circle represents a sense of community and coming together. We all deserve to live well, and the circle represents a unity where we can all live well.
GREEN and growing
We chose the colour green to represent our brand, in order to demonstrate a continuation of our growth as a brand, and how we will continue to go from strength to strength.
WE EXIST TO PROVIDE THE INFORMATION, TOOLS AND INSPIRATION THAT MAKE IT POSSIBLE FOR YOU TO LIVE WELL
Terms and Conditions
Private Property (Pty) Ltd - 100k competition
- The name of the competition is “Private Property 100k competition”.
- The competition will run from 17 March 2020 to 31 May 2020.
- The competition is open to participants within the Republic of South Africa ONLY.
- No employees, directors, agents, or consultants (or their immediate families) directly connected to or in the employment of Private Property (Pty) Ltd, its subsidiaries and business partners, associates, advertising or promotion agencies, and staff members of the participating outlets, may take part in the competition.
- Participants must be over 18.
- The winner must be in possession of a valid ID document.
- Participants may enter once only.
- To enter the competition, participants must provide valid, accurate and complete contact details.
Please note the requirements are as follows:
- Fill in your name and surname
- Fill in your cell phone number
- Fill in your email address
- All correct entries will be entered into the draw.
- The main prize is R100 000.00 (One Hundred Thousand Rand) to be transfered via Electronic Bank Transfer.
- The main prize winner will be contacted and verified telephonically by auditors appointed by Private Property (Pty) Ltd. Calls may be recorded for verification purposes.
- The winner will be responsible for providing proof of correct, valid and compliant South African based bank account.
- Participants who are unable to be contacted within 1 week of the draw will forfeit their prize to a redraw.
- The judges’ decision will be final, and no further correspondence will be entered into.
- Private Property (Pty) Ltd does not accept any responsibility or liability for any expenses or fees required for the purpose of using, maintaining, or enjoying the prize won in this competition.
- Winners consent to Private Property (Pty) Ltd and its authorised agents using their names for publicity purposes on any media whatsoever.
- The competition closes at 23:59 on 31 May 2020, winners will be announced by 15 June 2020.