Dold & Stone Inc
Dold and Stone has been handling Conveyancing since inception in 1841. We have always had a qualified Conveyancer present during this time. Our aim is to make your transfer stress free and as smooth and effortless as possible. Our motto is we are small but powerful. We bring that wealth of generational knowledge to every transfer we attend to. At present, our Director Susan McNaughton has over 30 years’ experience in the Conveyancing field.
OUR EXPERTISE INVOLVES:
- Expertly handling your transfer
- Attending to the registration of your bonds
- Keeping you informed of the important milestones with a weekly update using Lexis Nexis Tracker
- Commercial property transactions
- Applications for lost Title Deeds
- Land consolidations and subdivisions
- Drafting and negotiation of agreements of sale / Offer to Purchase
- Registration of mortgage and notarial bonds
- Notarial agreements
- Opening of sectional title registers
- Opening of township registers and registration of general plans.
Buying a house is one of the biggest financial decisions you will make; let us use our wealth of experience to navigate you through this process.
VALUE ADDED SERVICES:
- Administration of Estates
- Wills and Estate Planning
- Drafting of Contracts
10 African Street Grahamstown