Fourie Fismer Inc
Fourie Fismer Incorporated commenced business in 1996, bringing together well-experienced lawyers with a wide exposure to a broad sphere of legal, governmental and constitutional matters. Today we have expanded to fifteen attorneys with a large supporting staff.
We strive to be a truly South African firm with the best talent on offer and we have repeatedly obtained favourable BBBEE compliance. The firm has a strong commitment to its social responsibilities in our community and is an enthusiastic participant in the opportunities at our disposal.
Well-furnished offices with conference and arbitration facilities enable us to interact with clients and colleagues in a modern, effective environment. We are comfortably situated in Menlo Park, Pretoria, making it easily accessible to the highways of Gauteng as well as the Gautrain transport system.
The firm bases its existence on being:
• A boutique of focussed expertise to the advantage of our clients;
• A constructive, enthusiastic and objective participant in a South Africa under constitutional and democratic rule;
• Associated with the constitutional and human rights of all, as well as the well-being of all our citizens, but more than any, with those of our clients.
Emanating from its vision, the firm is guided by the following principles:
• To be based on best practice methods and modern approaches;
• To focus on our unquestionable experience and expertise;
• To realise that we live in a world and country under transformation and to be on the forefront of constructive involvement to the benefit of our country and our clients;
• To recognise the right of our clients to be represented in an effective and trustworthy manner and well aware of the important role to be played by attorneys to ensure continuing and ever improving effective administration of justice and upholding the judicial system’s high standards and ideals;
• To strive to be a truly South African firm with the best talent on offer and to be an enthusiastic participant in the opportunities of our new democracy.
Our conveyancing department
The aim of the Conveyancing Department is to partner with estate agents, developers, purchasers and sellers in order to assist in the efficient transfer of immovable property.
Our conveyancer is available to personally assist in queries relating to any transaction dealt with by our offices as well as any other legal issues pertaining to property law. We recognize the need for fast, efficient and friendly service with every instruction receiving the personal attention of the conveyancer.
We believe that service is the best way to differentiate ourselves from other conveyancing firms and thus always strive to exceed the client’s expectation.
Our expertise in this area is complemented by the expertise of our professionals in the field of commercial law. These professionals can assist with the drafting of commercial agreements and other matters. In this way, we are able to render a more comprehensive service to our clients.