Graham Attorneys, Conveyancers and Notaries is an independent and dynamic law firm, established in 2010, providing professional legal services to individuals, associations, groups, private companies and closed corporations. Our clients wish to draw upon the recognized expertise that the firm possesses and, accordingly, they benefit from the following aspects of our experience in the legal field:
*Professional legal services of a high standard.
*Informed, practical legal expertise in the commercial sphere.
*Protecting the interests of clients when resolving problems and disputes.
*Offering innovative, practical and cost effective service by combining transactional and dispute resolution skills with legislation and regulatory capabilities.
We proudly contribute to the upliftment and empower-ment of the previously disadvantaged through our:
*Training and development of newly admitted and candidate attorneys.
*Participating in pro-bono initiatives arranged by the Free State Law Society.
Areas of Practise:
We have practised general and specific litigation for many years and accumulated extensive trial experience at all levels. We conduct litigious matters not only in Magistrates’ Courts throughout the Free State, but also in Gauteng, Cape Town and Kwazulu Natal.
Conveyancing and Notarial Practise
· Drafting offers to purchase
· Transfer of immovable property
· Section title registration
· Township development and registration
· Ante-nuptial agreements and notarial practise
. Advising on property disposal and acquisition agreements
Estates and Trusts
· Drafting wills and trusts
Family and Matrimonial Law
· Children’s rights
· Divorce mediation
· Family law
· Domestic partnerships
· Civil unions and common law unions
· Change of matrimonial property regimes
· Opinions: Merits, quantum and repudiations
Commercial Law and Litigation
· Competition law
· Corporate structures
· Commercial drafting
· Furnishing commercial legal opinions on various aspects
· Negotiating and drafting of agreements
· Removal of persons from administration, TransUnion and all major credit bureaus
· Conversion of closed corporations to company’s
· Amendments on closed corporations and companies
· Name reservation on companies
· Registration of new companies
· High Court
· Magistrates Court
· Conducting trials
· Consultation with insured drivers
· Repossessions and evictions