Johan Jacobs 726 Malcolm Moodie Attorneys
JOHAN JACOBS & MALCOLM MOODIE INC.
The legal firm was established in 1972. The firm saw several changes in partnerships and operated under various names over the years, finally becoming known under its present name.
Johan Jacobs and Malcolm Moodie Inc. is a large practice based in Kempton Park. All aspects of legal work (except for patents) are handled by the firm. This includes High Court, commercial agreements, trusts, estate planning etc., with conveyancing as its main activity. The firm received an award for being “Best Conveyancing Firm” for 1998, from the Provincial Housing Board of Gauteng. It also received an award from the Attorneys Fidelity Fund for Gauteng firms with between two and four partners. The firm earned and paid over to the fund the most interest on its trust funds for 1998. This achievement was repeated in 1999. The firm is Level 1 B-BBEE compliant.
The firm has a very large conveyancing department and is on the panel of most major banks. It attends to all the town planning and conveyancing on behalf of a number of developers, estate agents and individuals in the Kempton Park, Edenvale, Bedfordview, Sandton, Centurion, West-Rand, Midrand, Nelspruit and Pretoria areas.
The firm also has a Property Development Specialised Division, which undertakes studies on behalf of Developers and Banks, in order to determine the profitability of projects. This is achieved by doing feasibility studies to determine the Return on Turnover, taking into account the purchase price, locality, rights provided by the Town Planning Scheme and the demand for the type of development.
PRINCIPLE OF PRACTICE
- Always accessible to clients, offering personal and professional support, consistently
- Always pro-active
- Extraordinary commitment
- Excellent reputation
- To be a premier legal service provider
- To ethically serve clients in an effective, cost efficient manner in order to benefit both client and the broader community
- To be an integrated partner in the business functions of clients
- The firm seeks to develop and maintain long-term, mutually beneficial client relations based on trust, respect, integrity and delivery of value-added customer- specific legal service
Alternative email address: email@example.com