JP Joubert Attorneys
We have a wealth of experience to assist our clients with litigation in the High Court, Regional Court, Magistrate’s Court as well as other forums.
Through time and experience we have also built up a network of exceptional specialists in the form of Advocate’s, Attorneys, other legal experts and professionals with whom we work on a daily basis.
Our professional litigation services include:
- Written demands for payment of money and the fulfilment of contractual obligations;
- Instituting and defending court actions;
- Instituting and opposing court applications;
- Attending and representing clients in Court proceedings as well as other hearings;
- Arbitration proceedings;
- Rental disputes;
- Evictions under the Prevention of Illegal Eviction and Unlawful Occupation of Land Act (“PIE”);
- Evictions under the Extension of Security of Tenure Act (“ESTA”);
- Divorce, maintenance and other family law matters;
- Providing opinions and advice regarding any matters of law, procedure or matters of commercial importance
- Resolving tax disputes and assisting with SARS dispute resolution procedures.
PROPERTY LAW AND CONVEYANCING
CONTRACTS AND COMMERCIAL WORK