At Lanham-Love Attorneys we understand that the law is a means of achieving our client's business objectives, not an end in itself. We are dedicated to providing legal services of the highest quality, while remaining innovative, responsive and cost-effective. Our Conveyancing department offers the full spectrum of Conveyancing related services including, inter alia:
· Negotiation and preparation of sale agreements in respect of commercial and residential properties.
· Transfer of residential and commercial properties in terms of sale agreements, deceased estates, liquidations and other orders of Court.
· Registration of inter alia: Covering Bonds, Surety bonds and Notarial bonds.
· Registration of Notarial Leases, Servitudes, Consolidations and Subdivisions.
· Bond and Servitude cancellations.
· Applications for lost deeds, substitution of debtors, name changes, endorsements and certificates of title.
· Registration of schemes, change of scheme rules and real rights of extension.
· Registration of anti nuptial contracts.
· Noting and removing Caveats and interdicts.
Our professional staff are supported by a highly motivated and competent team.