Mosterts Inc. was established in 2009 and headed up by Mossie Mostert who is a qualified and admitted Attorney.
Mosterts Inc. specialises in the following areas:
- Conveyancing (Property Transfers, Developments; Rezoning Applications; Sub-divisions and consolidation etc.);
- Commercial Law (Registration of Companies, Close Corporations and Trusts etc.)
- Personal Injury Claims (Motor Vehicle Accidents, Loss of Income and Support);
- Family Law;
- Wills, Deceased Estates and Trusts.
- High Court Litigation (Evictions, Property related Applications);
- Magistrate’s Court Litigation;
- Land Claims Court;
- Debt Collections (Sectional Title Collections, Doctors Accounts etc.);
- Labour Law (Disciplinary Hearings, CCMA matters, Grievances and Conflict Resolution and a complete Labour Solution for any employer);
- Insolvency Law (Sequestrations and Liquidations etc.);
- Correspondent Work
The firm currently has excellent working relations with the Financial Institutions.
Mosterts Inc. Attorneys has an extensive portfolio and represents an array of clients ranging from individuals to corporate companies. The firm prides itself on service excellence and delivery. We strive to provide innovative, solution-oriented advice in a practical and cost effective manner. It strives at delivering a quality professional service to its clients without compromising its high ethical standards. We believe that our success is a reflection of our clients’ success.
Mossie Mostert – Director
Mossie was admitted in 1979 as an attorney, after obtaining his B.Proc degree at the University of the Free State. He has practised in various fields of law, specialising in property related law. Mossie is the founding director of Mosterts Incorporated.
Lelani Bruwer – Associate
Lelani graduated with a LLB degree from the University of Johannesburg in 2006. She obtained her law school diploma from L.E.A.D in 2007 and was admitted as an Attorney in 2008. She specialise in Litigation, such as insurance law, property law, collections (including levy collections). Lelani is also a qualified conveyancer and accordingly attends to all and any conveyancing requirements.
Jaco obtained his LLB degree from UNISA. Jaco has 5 years’ experience in specialised labour law pertaining to industrial relations. Jaco specialises in general litigation, property law and evictions.