Omprakash Ramlakhan Inc Phoenix
On the 2nd April 1984, Omprakash Ramlakhan Attorneys and Conveyancers was established. On 1st August 2014 Omprakash Ramlakhan Attorneys and Conveyancers became an Incorporated Company. The firm has a well-established client portfolio and is growing in step with South Africa’s young democratic development and economy. A rich and successful history and well-established client base supports Omprakash Ramlakhan Incorporated.
About Omprakash Ramlakhan Incorporated
With 3 Core Professionals and 7 professional assistant staff Omprakash Ramlakhan Incorporated is a well-established, medium size law firm with significant provincial capacity through a network of associates, giving us sizable influence in key financial centres throughout KwaZulu-Natal.
We offer a full range of corporate and commercial legal services, including but not limited to dispute resolution, litigation, arbitration, finance, company restructuring, real estate, trusts and estates.
As a new generation law firm, we have faced the challenges of empowerment and transformation by taking a leading role through the creation of a new generation multi-disciplinary law firm that addresses the needs of our clients following a holistic approach. We acknowledge diversity and equal opportunity as key issues for meaningful and sustainable participation in the Broad-Based Black Economic Empowerment initiative. For this purpose, the firm has a well-established transformation policy.
Company approach and focus
As a commercial and corporate law firm, we focus strongly on the requirements and the needs of our clients and their respective business. Our clients requires quick responses, appropriate and correct advice and innovative and effective legal solutions based on a full understanding of their individual business needs and requirements. The practice is built on its reputation of exceptional service delivery, including after office hours service, coupled with appropriate and outstanding skills and expertise. We believe in following a holistic and simple approach to ensure that our clients receive the best advice and service at all times.
Omprakash Ramlakhan Incorporated continues a proud legacy based on the following philosophy:
• We will never prejudice or discriminate against any person who seeks the services of our company
• Our resolve is to strengthen relationships with all our corporate, public and individual clients
• We aspire to meet and satisfy the needs, requirements and expectations of our clients to the best of our abilities
• Our progressive approach ensures that you will benefit from the knowledge, experience and expertise that is instilled in our staff
• To be your partner in law
Property is one of the most important and most expensive investment one ever makes. Expert legal advice ensures that it generates income, security, a home for the family and provides for a long-term future. We pride ourselves with our turnaround times with Transfers and Bond Registrations with an average time of 4 – 6 weeks for Transfer and Bond Registrations (Municipal dependant)
• Deeds of sale
• Transfers of immovable property
• Registration of notarial & mortgage bonds
• Loan agreements for property transactions
• Securitisation of property purchases
• Registration of Servitudes
• Commercial and Residential developments (sectional title and freehold)
• Supervision of purchase of immovable property
• Sectional Title and Share block schemes
• Project development/joint venture consultancy
• Letting of property
We are on the Conveyancing panel of the following banks attending to both the Registrations of Mortgage Bonds and the Cancellations of Mortgage Bonds:
• Standard Bank
• First National Bank
Ramlakhan House 5A Sunford Drive Phoenix 4068