Pierre Retief Inc
About Pierre Retief He is a Admitted Attorney and Conveyancer . He has the following degrees: BCom(Law);BProc;BCom(Hon)MCom(Tax) Dip Tax (Prac), Dip Insolvency law (AIPSA). His thesis was on “A Critical Analysis of Transfer Duty Liability when Beneficial Rights In a Property Owning Trust are Transferred” He has over 19 years’ experience in law. Pierre Retief was employed by the South African Revenue Service (SARS) as a legal advisor.
- Income tax
- Transfer duty
- Estate duty
- Capital gains tax
- Company tax We are an established Law Firm, conveniently situated in Bedfordview, with a wealth of specialised legal expertise PROPERTY LAW
Property Transferring Services
- Transfers of properties (conveyancing)
- Township developments
- Subdivisions of land
Sectional title developments Course of events of a typical property transfer Pre-sale
Mandate: Seller to contact estate agency to list house.
- Purchaser to make the offer.
- Seller to accept the offer (Initiate sales transaction).
Instruction to attorney. Bond Approval
Purchaser to apply for bond through personal banker or bond originator.
- Financial institution to give quotation on bond application.
- Purchaser to accept quotation.
- Bond approval.
Instruction to attorney Documents
Attorney to draft transfer and bond documents.
- Seller and Purchaser to sign documents at attorneys’ offices.
Purchaser to pay transfer and bond costs. Lodgement
Attorneys to lodge documents with deeds office.
Registration of property into purchaser’s name within 10-14 working days. Registration
Attorney to attend to finalisation of finances.
Please see the video below – Conveyancing Advice >