Sandi Archary and Company
SANDI ARCHARY and Company is a 100 % Women owned Attorney Firm with over twenty four (24) years of experience in the Legal Field.
Our vision has always been to be leaders in our field of expertise with strong emphasis being placed on the following:
• rendering of a quality service of the highest standard at all times,
• meeting our clients individual and personal needs,
• Supporting affirmative action policies by developing the under-developed human resources of the country.
Both our professional and administrative staff are fully committed and dedicated to achieving our goals as set out above. We also believe in long-term partnerships with our clients as this fosters trust and respect and provides continuity.
Our offices are ideally situated in the La Lucia Office Park, La Lucia Ridge, Durban which falls within the INANDA and DURBAN areas of jurisdiction and is in close proximity to the Durban High, Regional and Magistrates Courts; the Ntuzuma Regional and Magistrates Court and; the Verulam Regional and Magistrates Court.
• CONVEYANCING AND PROPERTY LAW
We facilitate transactions from inception of the sale of immovable property, both commercial and residential. We attend to the following Conveyancing Transactions:
• Transfer of Conventional and Sectional Title Property;
• Opening of Sectional Title Registers;
• Opening of Township Registers;
• Consolidation of Property;
• Estate Transfers;
• Section 45 Endorsements; and
• Facilitation and Origination of Mortgage Bonds
• HIGH COURT LITIGATION:
High Court Litigation / Legal Recoveries is what we do best. We have a 95% success rate with our High Court Litigation matters.
• DRAFTING OF CONTRACTS
We draft inter alia the following:
• Lease Agreements;
• Purchase and sale Agreements;
• Sale of Business Shares; and
• Partnership Agreements
• Ante-nuptial contracts
• DIVORCE AND GENERAL FAMILY LAW
• Access / Custody issues
• Application for guardianship rights
• ADMINISTRATION OF DECEASED ESTATES
• DRAFTING OF WILLS
Many people underestimate the importance of having a valid and up to date will that contains all your testamentary wishes. Not only does a will allow you to determine the manner in which your estate is to be divided amongst your loved ones but it also allows you to nominate the Executor of your estate. Visit Our Website
Area2 1st Floor Villa Avant-Garde 96 Armstrong Avenue La Lucia Office Park
• 031 576 5097
• 031 5765098
Cell phones :
• firstname.lastname@example.org • email@example.com