Snyders & Associates
Snyders & Associates is a boutique commercial law practice situated in Somerset West, and is the proud successor to Heunis & Heunis Attorneys (which was later known as Heunis Law Group), which was founded by the late Chris Heunis and his son, Jakkie Heunis, in 1989.
We cover most areas of the law, with a focus on commercial law, family law, labour law, civil litigation and property law.
Ever since its predecessor’s establishment in 1989, we have taken pride in providing legal services not only to clients from the private sector, including individuals and corporates, but also to institutions from the public sector.
Through the years we have been involved in a multitude of commercial, industrial and residential developments in inter alia Cape Town, Somerset West, Strand, Stellenbosch, Gansbaai, George and Stilbaai.
With offices situated in Somerset West, we are conveniently situated to attend to legal matters in the Helderberg basin, Cape Town, Stellenbosch and the surrounding areas.
The firm covers a broad spectrum of legal services, with an emphasis on the following fields of law:
• Commercial Contracts, Drafting & Advice
• Company Formations and Compliance
• Consumer Protection
• Credit Agreements
• Commercial Litigation
• Liquor Licenses
• Wills and Trusts
• Administration of Deceased Estates
• Ante-nuptial Contracts
• Maintenance Orders
• Children's Rights
• Domestic Violence and Harassment
• Parental Rights and obligations in respect of children
• Drafting Employment Contracts
• Advice on all aspects of the employment relationship
• Labour Dispute Resolution
Civil Litigation and Dispute Resolution
• High Court and Magistrates Court
• Immovable Property Transactions
• Sectional Title and Share Block Schemes
• Evictions from farms, residential and commercial property
• Notarial Services
Telephone: 021 851 1555
Fax: 021 852 1956
Postal: PO Box 838 Somerset West 7129
Docex: Docex 8 Somerset West
Physical: 10 Huising Street, Somerset West
Office hours: 08:30 to 13:00, 14:00 to 16:30