Tate Nolan & Knight Inc
We are situated at 15 Ennisdale Drive, Durban North, off Broadway and immediately behind Kensington Square.
The practice is growing rapidly. In 2006, the directors purchased the adjoining property at 13 Ennisdale Drive. Plans for a skywalk joining the two buildings are presently awaiting approval with the local authority.
The directors of the practice are Neil Knight, Charmaine Schwenn and Tracy Ludwig. Alison Tate and Mike Nolan set up practice together in 1989 and were joined by Neil in 1998. Charmaine was appointed as a director in October 2007. March 2008 welcomed Tracy Ludwig as the newest director. Neil specialises in Wills, Trusts and Estates and both Charmaine and Tracy specialise in litigation. Jeremy Harcourt-Baldwin, Mike Nolan and Alison Tate are Consultants to the practice.
A little more about the practice :
• Our offices are fully automated with the latest legal software packages including a deeds office link-up and we are internet active and fully electronic
• We have a motor cycle delivery service and we will collect and deliver documents at the convenience of our clients
• We are open Monday to Fridays 8.00 am to 4.00 pm (we do not close between 1.00 and 2.00 pm) and in special circumstances we will open on Saturdays
• We are happy to consult with our clients at their homes or at their offices should it be inconvenient for them to consult at our offices
• We regularly deal and network with various well known financial banks and are on their conveyancing panels and through Proplaw we can arrange mortgage finance for clients
• The directors and associates are available 24 hours a day and may be contacted on their cellular telephones - see Contact Us
• We have pleasant air-conditioned offices situated in Durban North which are easily accessible and there is secure on-site parking