Velile Tinto Cape Inc
Anton der Kinderen and Abdullah Salie joined their talent and experience after being senior directors and old established firms to found Velile Tinto Cape Inc during 2005. We are a black owned firm in terms of the BEE definition.
Their goal was to take customer service in the legal property field to a new level with specific attention to client reporting and building relationships.
Nadine Pansegrouw and Louis van der Merwe joined since inception and helped build the firm into the concern it is now.
We have established a considerable national footprint of offices and a wide established correspondent base, ensuring that we are able to provide any client with service anywhere in the country. Our practice has founded itself in focused fields of law, and our core area of expertise and experience focuses itself in Property Law.
MISSION STATEMENT AND PHILOSOPHY
We have a wide and diversified client base and are approached on a weekly basis by new companies, in order to assist them with their conveyancing and commercial requirements.
We consider ourselves as a family business, treating our clients as part of our family.
THE SUCCESS OF VELILE TINTO CAPE
We believe that an informed client is a satisfied client. Our company uses the "sms and email facility" from the AVID vendor. This facility notifies the client immediately when the bond instruction is received from the bank, when lodgement takes place, when the deed is up on prep, when registration takes place etc. Over and above this facility all our files are available for inspection at all times. Al clients receive a log-in code with which they may inspect their matters. As a result our clients are kept up to date on the status of their matter.
The firm has a three hundred and sixty degree feedback policy. Management ensures that all policies and standards are consistently adhered to and provides coaching to all staff. Our employees are given the opportunity to attend courses to expand their knowledge and skills.
BLACK ECONOMIC EMPOWERMENT (BEE)
Our celebration of current Labour Legislation and trends regarding employment equity ensures that our progressive Affirmative Action initiative is succeeding on a merit basis. We are very proud of our current BEE status, and help those who want to improve themselves.
THE STRUCTURE OF VELILO TINTO CAPE
WESTERN CAPE REGION
We have a strong presence in both the Northern and Southern Suburbs of the Western Cape Region. We currently have 4 Directors and a professional complement of six. We employ 20 paralegals and 4 Article Clerks. All our branches our independently controlled, however the firm operates as a unit and each of our branches is able to call upon any expertise available in any of its associate branches.
The Directors responsible for the Western Cape Region are:
Velile Tinto & associates are separately owned and have branches that are placed as follows:
NATIONAL NETWORK OF VELILE TINTO & ASSOCIATES
Velile Tinto specializes in sourcing and negotiating large conveyancing contracts with the government and corporate companies.
VELILE TINTO CAPE FOCUS OF PRACTICE AND EXPERTISE
CORPORATE AND GENERAL COMMERCIAL LAW
The Director responsible for this Department is Anton Der Kinderen, who has in excess of 20 years experience as an Attorney in Practice.
• Formation, operation and provision of ongoing legal corporate advice to legal entities such as Close Corporations, Trusts, Limited Companies, S21 Companies
• Negotiation and review of pertinent documentation
• Partnership Agreements
• Association Agreements
• Shareholder Agreements
• Financial Service Agreements
• Joint Ventures
• Residential and business leases
• Sale of Members Interest
• Sale of business
• Sale of movables like motor vehicles
PROPERTY LAW, DEVELOPMENT, CONVEYANCING
Our clients include various estate agents, developers and Banks. We have associate branches all over the country ensuring that we can provide a service to a national client base.
We are specifically experienced in doing developments and assisting developers from day one.
OUR EXPERIENCE INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING
• Conveyancing transfers
• Registration of bonds, mortgage bonds and bond cancellations
• Purchase, Sale and Lease of Residential Commercial and Industrial Property
• Preparing a township development plan for an area, including Subdivisions, consolidations, removal of restrictions, creation of new title conditions, approval of general
• Town planning and rezoning applications
• Property transactions of all types
• Effect of Transfer Duty, Value Added Tax, Donations Tax, Capital Gains Tax, on all types of property transactions
• Alienation of Land Act
• Building Contracts
• Property Finance
• Sale Agreements
• Opening Sectional Title Register and registration of amended Sectional plans
• Sale of member’s interest in property holding companies and Close corporations
We have developed innovative management reporting systems to manage volumes and report in any format the client requires. We have also opened our bond matters to be accessible on the internet by any interested party. The management system was instrumental in handling volumes and reporting on a countrywide base.
We are the leaders in the field of volume management.
We serve on the bond registration panels of ABSA, FNB, Nedbank, Standard Bank, and SAHomeloans.
ESTATES AND TRUSTS
The Director responsible for this department is Abdullah Salie who is an expert in the field of trusts. Abdullah was trained by Robert Pace whom co-authored a book on the subject with Willie van der Westhuizen, titled “Wills and Trusts”, still the preferred used reference at universities. Robert holds LL.M degrees from the Universities of Indiana and Chicago.
OUR EXPERIENCE AND SERVICE INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING
• Administration of Estates and Administration of Trusts
• Business and Family Trusts
• Establishment of inter vivos Trusts
• Advice on the powers and duties of Executors and trustees
• Tax implications and advise in respect of trusts and estates
• Estate Duty
• Estate Planning
• Drafting of Wills and Codicils
Administration of Insolvent Estates
The Director responsible for this department is Abdullah Salie. As an alternative to insolvency litigation, this department accepts appointments as liquidators and trustees in various insolvent estates.
Nadine Pansegrouw is our Notary and is responsible for this department.
OUR EXPERIENCE AND SERVICE INCLUDES THE DRAFTING OF ALL NOTARIAL CONTRACTS AND ADVISES INCLUDING THE FOLLOWING:
• Mineral Rights
• Ante Nuptial and Post Nuptial Registrations
• Registration of Servitudes
• Registration of Co Habitation contracts
• Mining Contracts
VTB employs 2 Bookkeepers and we have adequate systems in place to manage the volume of instructions that we receive. We operate with the following software packages:
• Law Active
• AVID reporting management system
55 John X Merriman Bellville