Since it’s founding days WOLVAARDT INC (1995/001680/21) has grown in stature to become a legal firm recognized both locally and internationally.
WOLVAARDT INC is dedicated to high ethical and professional standards, adheres to a work culture of service excellence and professional competence, and employs cutting-edge technology in its operational systems to enhance corporate service delivery. WOLVAARDT INC is a Level 4 BEE Contributor with a 100% Procurement Recognition Level.
The core values of WOLVAARDT INC include:
- maintaining high quality standards in all aspects of professional corporate and legal practice
- commitment to client care and service excellence
- dedication to ethical conduct in all relationships with clients, colleagues, executive associates and authorities.
The methodology applied by WOLVAARDT INC to ensure quality of legal service, short turn-around times and added value is based on the following principles: - a continuing focus on and commitment to excellence of legal service and client satisfaction - expertise and competence coupled with director accessibility to clients - ensuring that work is attended to at an appropriate professional level by suitably qualified professional staff, so that more complex work is attended at a senior level - continious director supervision of work done by professional assistants, executive associates and para-legals - training and continuing education through in-house training programmes, in-house seminars, and conferences - adherence to the highest professional standards.
- All Corporate Litigation and Dispute Resolutions
- Negotiating and drafting of commercial contracts and agreements some of which, but not limited to:
- Purchase and sale agreements;
- Articles of association of Companies;
- Shareholders agreements;
- Association Agreements;
- Finance and Management Contracts;
- Creation of Trusts.
- Incorporation of Companies.
WOLVAARDT INC attends to management of collections for various large corporate entities.
- High Court, Magistrates Court, Labour Court and various Statutory Entities litigation is managed and driven.
- Road Accident Fund claims;
- Damages Claims;
- Matters relating to Family, Contractual and Consumer Law;
Medical Negligence and Injuries on Duty.
- Restructuring and Refinancing
- Business Rescue
- Property Consultants
- Business Rescue
- Transfer of properties;
- Personal bond and Notarial Bond Registrations;
- Specialised Conveyancing;
- Rezoning and subdivision of land;
- Township Development;
- Sectional Title Developments
- Subdivisions and Consolidations
- Comprehensive Notarial services.
- Antenuptial contracts, both pre- and post nuptials;
- Divorce matters and settlement negotiations and drafting of Settlement Agreements;
- Custody and control of minor children and Juvenile Law
- Maintenance disputes.