Eye of Africa
From R 1 199 000 to R 4 590 000
10 Unit Types Available
Eye of Africa Estate: Vacant Land
Experience an unparalleled lifestyle centred around breath-taking views of lush green lands and glorious mountain back drops at Eye of Africa Signature Golf Estate. Luxuriate in the seclusion of a hidden gem, savour in the ambience of what could be your future home. Custom build your dream home in the midst of the most exquisite setting. Prices subject to change | VAT included. No transfer duty.
Stands are priced from R1 199 000 and sizes range from 700 m² to 1500 m². 3 years to build your dream home. Estate facilities include Greens Grillhouse Restaurant, Old School Deli Restaurant, Central Perk Coffee Shop, parks, jungle gyms, resort pool with loungers, ice cream parlour, private gym, championship golf course, golf driving range, walking trails, mountain bike trails, tennis and basketball courts and more. Secure your stand today and become part of the Eye Of Africa family!
The vision for the Eye of Africa Golf & Residential Estate is to create a vibrant recreational, social and community hub that will become the key destination and gathering space for Eye of Africa’s residential community. At Eye of Africa, the standard of living is only rivalled by the sense of community and facilities available to all residents.
The Eye of Africa encapsulates, undisturbed, what Africa offers us in such abundance. By doing less, rather than more, the developers have sustained the inherent peace and harmony of this unique space.
Eye of Africa Estate: The Village
2 and 3-bedroom units - built and off-plan
2-bedroom units: R 1 400 000 to R 1 590 000 (only available in off-plan, built units are sold out)
3-bedroom units (already built) 137 m²: From R 1 990 000 to R 2 270 000
Off plan, 120 m², 3-bedroom units: From R 1 890 000 to R 1 990 000
The Village presents a new take on apartment living, offering both two-bedroom and three-bedroom options starting from 83m² up to 139m² of beautifully designed interior spaces. The apartments themselves have been designed to make the most of the glorious, outdoor-oriented lifestyle so characteristic of Eye of Africa. Open-plan kitchen, living and dining areas lead out onto balconies showing the surrounding landscape to its best advantage. All master bedrooms are en-suite, and the homes feature additional guest bathrooms. Prices subject to change | VAT included. No transfer duty.
Units also offering entrance halls, laundries and patios with built-in braais. Balconies overlooking the beautiful, flowing river running towards the 18th hole. Includes 2 parking bays and enough visitor's parking.
Situated within ± 200 m of The Old Deli Restaurant located within the famous Central Perk. Residents will also have access to numerous amenities including an extravagant 18-hole golf course, a state-of-the-art sports gym, swimming pool as well as superb 24hr security.
Your dream home is waiting in Phase 2 of this luxury development!
Haymarket, The Village
The Village development which, instead of only having 2- and 3-bedroom garden and top floor units, now has the following:
1-bedroom top floor unit
2-bedroom ground floor and garden units
3-bedroom ground floor and garden units
“New” 2-bedroom top floor only
• Top floor units (1 bedroom). Only a few units left! Stunning, 1-bedroom singles unit at a bargain price with beautiful finishes and own parking from R890 000. 43sqm, 1 bathroom.
• Top floor units (2 bedroom). Atop the Hill with Impressive views, this exceptional unit is finished immaculately and offers spacious lock up and go Lifestyle from R1 455 000. 83sqm, 2 bathroom.
• Ground floor units (2 bedroom). Beautiful Garden unit created with light and space ideal for a Kid or Puppy to play from R1 545 000. 83sqm, 2 bathroom.
• Top floor units (2 bedroom). New Developers offering an Unbelievable corner unit with light abounding and space to boot- views over the Hilly Countryside. A Country Feeling close to the City from R1 545 000. 80sqm, 2 bathroom.
• Top floor units (3 bedroom). Spacious Quality family apartment with lock up and go lifestyle and all that you need to Enjoy world class living in the securest estate where your Kids Roam Free from R1 990 000. 123sqm, 2 bathroom.
• Ground floor units (3 bedroom). With a Large Garden bring the Kids and braai, Have fun and embrace family living in an estate that has it all from R1 920 000. 123sqm, 2 bathroom.
• Access to the entire estate
• Flowing stream
• Views across the hills (north facing)
• Storerooms available to purchase from R60,000
• Visitors parking
• Parks in the complex (green areas)
• Units include oven, hob, extractor, microwave and gas braai (except in 1 bed units)
• Appliance package options: 1-bedroom from R25 000 and 2 / 3-bedroom from R30 000 which includes fridge / freezer; washing machine / tumble dryer and dishwasher (not in 1-bedroom units).
• Secure estate patrol, 24hr gated access with Biometric security and code access for visitors only
• Amazing communal village on your doorstep with park pool, 2 restaurants, pizza, slush and milkshake stand, tennis courts, basketball courts, wine bar, deli foods, party venues and kids bike tracks.
• Greg Norman designed golf course with clubhouse and gym facilities and the best practice facilities around (ideal for the aspiring pro) - hosts the Eye of Africa PGA
• Bike and walking trails
Paradise awaits all who venture into our magnificent golf and residential haven!
After the innumerable success of Phase 1, we are both thrilled and delighted to announce that Phase 2 of The Village is under construction and is set for completion in 2020!
From R899 999, this elaborate and breathtaking sectional title development boasts options ranging from a 1-bedroom to 3-bedroom apartments. Nestled in the heart of the Eye of Africa Golf & Residential Estate, find peace of mind and lose yourself to the calming winds, wide-open meadows and beautiful mountainous views all from the comfort of your own home.
Fit with a range of BOSCH kitchen appliances including features such a fridge-freezer combo, oven, stove and microwave (and more…), state-of-the-art security systems allowing for a secure way of life complimented by an all-encompassing variety of restaurants and entertainment facilities, including a championship golf course - it’s time to pack your bags and call the movers - it’s time to take the first step towards your dream lifestyle.
Eye of Africa Estate: Stone Quarter
Stone Quarter is a unique cluster development where you can purchase a completed 3 to 4-bedroom designer home. There are 3 types of simplex units and 1 type double storey unit.
Simplexes already built only one unit: R 2 599 000 190 m² to 200 m², 3-bedroom units: R 2 890 000 3 to 4-bedroom options: From R 3 290 000 to R 3 490 000 265 m² double storey - one option: From R 4 290 000 Prices subject to change. VAT included. No transfer duty.
Come home to life within the Eye. At Eye of Africa, the vibrant recreational, social community hub blend perfectly with superior leisure facilities that ebb and flow with the rolling hills and undulating landscapes. When you come home to Stone Quarter, you come home to life within the Eye.
Beautiful single / double storey cluster homes offer 3 to 4 large bedrooms, master with air-conditioner, dressing rooms off main bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, studies, open-plan living areas, modern kitchens with island and integrated Smeg appliances, patios with built-in braais, private walled gardens and double garages. Luxurious yet low maintenance. Outstanding finishes, high ceilings and lots of gorgeous light. Secure your dream home today!
Walking distance to all complex facilities including Greens Grillhouse Restaurant, Old School Deli Restaurant, Central Perk Coffee Shop, private gym, parks, jungle gyms, resort pool with loungers, ice cream parlour, championship golf course, golf driving range, tennis and basketball courts and more.
Eye of Africa Estate: Origins
Origins is an upmarket lifestyle estate which offers residents a unique luxury living experience with beautiful elegant design, fused with the tranquillity of nature.
Join an upmarket lifestyle estate which offers residents a unique luxury living experience. With spectacular hills, untouched bushveld and a lush Greg Norman golf course, Origins fuses the beauty of elegant design, the tranquillity of nature and the security of estate living into a place that you can truly call home. Prices subject to change, VAT included. No transfer duty.
Exclusive, 335 m² cluster set over 2 stories comprising of 4 large bedrooms (all en-suite), guest toilet, huge open-plan living area, large garden, spacious entertainers’ patio with built-in braai, beautiful kitchen with integrated Smeg appliances including double door fridge freezer, microwave, oven and stove, scullery area, staff accommodation and double garage. North facing with lots of glass letting in beautiful, natural light. Feature glass and wood staircase. Underfloor heating in all bathrooms. Estate facilities include Greens Grillhouse Restaurant, Old School Deli Restaurant, Central Perk Coffee Shop, parks, jungle gyms, resort pool with loungers, ice cream parlor, private gym, championship golf course, golf driving range, walking trails, mountain bike trails, tennis and basketball courts and more.
ALL PRICES INCLUDE VAT – NO TRANSFER DUTY
(ATTORNEY FEES AND BOND REG COSTS FOR THE BUYERS ACCOUNT)