Msunduzi Country Lifestyle Estate
From R 1 399 000 to R 2 645 000
5 Unit Types Available
Set within the heart of KwaZulu-Natal’s pristine sporting hub and surrounded by stunning Nature reserves, Msunduzi Country Lifestyle Estate (MCLE) offers an attractive, contemporary and vibrant outdoor lifestyle. Experience this serene environment, with exquisite views of KwaZulu-Natal’s oldest golf course, its manicured gardens, with a backdrop of boundless hills, all within a secure, family-focused estate.
Centred around a safe community lifestyle, MCLE brings you 24-hour security, biometric access control, boom-gates, a night security gate, perimeter electric fencing and CCTVs.
Wake up every day to the wholesome, open environment and engage in the energetic lifestyle that offers you a complimentary 5-year golf club house membership, beautiful landscaped gardens, open spaces for the children to play and tanning areas around a crisp swimming pool for those hot summer days.
Enjoy time spent at MCLE’s club house where you can engage with friends and neighbours around a good old fashioned South African braai or sit down to a scrumptious meal at the Golf Club restaurant and end off with a game of pool at the fun-filled Golf Club bar. If you overindulge in delicious delights, you can always hire a golf-cart to get you home or catch a game of squash at the Golf Club squash court facilities, so as to work it off.
Reward yourself with that perfect muscle grabbing shirt from The Pro Shop when you are feeling deserving of a shopping experience, just outside your front gate. We know how important it is to have your best friends close by, so if you have boats, jet ski’s, caravans, bikes, canoes or any vintage toys, MCLE has on site storage facilities & covered parking to cater for your needs.
Msunduzi Country Lifestyle Estate introduces brand new homes with modern upmarket finishes and spoils you with added appliances such as a fridge (sng dr), microwave, oven, stove and chimney extractor, and on top of that fibre connectivity with a centralized DSTV dish. There is so much more to this home.
Msunduzi Country Lifestyle Estate exemplifies diverse convenient living with exceptional schools from primary to tertiary; good health care; petrol stations, quick access to the N3, exciting activities such as Cascades forest cycling & running tracks; both motorcross track & motorbike jump track; hikes through the Hesketh Nature Conservation; bustling shopping experiences at Hayfields Mall, Midlands Mall or up and coming Athlone Shopping Centre, where you will find a variety of dining, boutiques, coffee shops and trendy Cape Beer garden; Golden Horse Casino gaming for entertainment & Horse Racing; a tropical butterfly centre with Coffee Shop; KwaZulu-Natal Museum; KwaZulu-Natal National Botanical Gardens and Bisley Valley Nature Reserve all within close proximity.
MCLE is the ideal location for the sporting pros who take part in exhilarating events, such as FNB Dusi Canoe Marathon, the Comrades Marathon (start or finish) and Tsogo Sun Amashova as they all happen here in Hayfields.
Choose Msunduzi Country Lifestyle Estate - because there is so much more to living.
• A FREE 5 year Golf club house membership
• Golf club restaurant, with breathtaking views
• Fun-filled Golf club bar, with pool table
• Upmarket finishes
• Appliances include: Fridge (sng dr), Microwave, Oven, Stove and Chimney extractor
• 24 hour Security
• Electric Fencing
• Biometric access control, which operates Boom-gates during the day and Boom-gates & Night security gate in the evening
• Gorgeous views of the Golf course &/or spectacular hilltop scenery
• Access to the luscious greens of PMB Golf course
• A short walk to The Pro Shop and Golf-cart hire
• Golf club squash court facilities
• The Spectacular Hesketh Nature Conservation at your doorstep
• Crisp swimming pool for those hot summer days
• Club house
• Storage Facilities
• Centralized DSTV dish
• Quick Access to the Highway (N3)
• Pet friendly Estate
• More Guest Parking than you can count on your fingers
Nearby Amenities & Events:
• Cascades forest (cycling running events)
• Motorcross track
• Motorbike track - with jumps
• FNB Dusi Canoe Marathon
• Comrades Marathon (start or finish)
• Tsogo Sun Amashova Durban / Pietermaritzburg Classic
Schools & Universities
• St John's D.S.G
• Epworth School
• The Wykeham Collegiate
• Varsity College
• Hayfields Primary School - 190 Hesketh Dr, Hayfields
• Gemini Pre-Primary - 82 Cleland Rd, Hayfields
• Hayfields Preschool & Day Care - 116 Hesketh Dr, Hayfields
• St.Charles College - Harwin Rd, Scottsville
• Pietermaritzburg Girls High School - Alexandra Rd, Scotsville
• Alexandra High School - Alexandra Rd, Scottsville
• University of KwaZulu-Natal - Commercial Rd, Scottsville
• Durban University of Technology - Pietermaritzburg Branch, 18 Aberfeldy St, Scottsville
• +-15m to Hilton
Shopping & Entertainment
• Hayfields Mall – off Hesketh Dr, Hayfields – 43 shops, restaurants and food outlets Spar
• Midlands Mall – off the N3 – Shops; Cinemas; restaurants and food outlets
• Hesketh Conservation area – bottom of our property – walks; hiking and mountain bike trails
• KwaZulu-Natal National Botanical Gardens – Prestbury
• Alexandra Park – Commercial Rd
• Up and coming Athlone Shopping Centre – Montrose Circle – shopping centre with Cape Beer Garden
• Bisley Valley Nature Reserve
• Butterflies for Africa: A tropical butterfly centre with Coffee Shop
• Golden Horse Casino - Gaming, Entertainment & Horse Racing
• KwaZulu-Natal Museum
• Mandela Capture Site – 33 minutes away 29 km via N3
• Engen Petrol Station & 24hour Spar - 1 minute away
• Netcare St Anne's Private Hospital
• Pietermaritzburg Medi-Clinic Private Hospital
• Midlands Medical Centre Private Hospital
• Greys Hospital
Enjoy secure luxury living in Hayfields at last