From R 1 915 000 to R 4 823 500
4 Unit Types Available
BONA VIEW is excellently situated in the heart of Big Bay and only a short stroll from the areas’ Eden beachfront precinct with its proliferation of restaurants and coffee shops.
Magnificent views of sea Table Mountain and Robben Island will be had from large entertainment sized terraces.
This gem of an estate will offer a choice of 71 spacious one, two and three bedroomed simplex and duplex townhouses and apartments. The homes will be set in terraced and landscaped gardens and located in five distinctive and individually designed buildings.
Most of the homes will have large double garages with the remaining apartments having secure double basement parking.
With its 24 hour manned entrance and high walling topped with electric fencing, emphasise will be on a secure and carefree estate lifestyle. Finishes will be of the highest quality with the palette in the latest hues of charcoal and greys.
Bona View offers a magnificent lifestyle for those wishing to reside there. The catch phrase “La dolce vita” sums up the lifestyle to be had here. The development is also designed for the investor in terms of the sizes and prices of the apartments and the excellent rental returns to be had there.
With the apartments being purchased directly from the developer, vat is included in the price therefore no transfer duty will be payable. Purchasers will only need pay for conveyancing fees and bond registration costs assuming a bond would be required.
Certain phases of the development are scheduled to be completed by December 2017.
• Choice of one, two or three bedrooms
• 24 hour manned entrance
• Large entertainment sized terraces
• Magnificent sea views
• Walk to beach
• Built in braais
• Fire places in lounge
• Double garaging
• Basement parking
• Beautiful landscaped gardens
• 1 minute walk to Seaside Village shopping centre
• 3 minute stroll to the beach front
• 3 minutes’ drive to the Blouberg Medical Centre /hospital
• 5 minutes’ drive to Bayside mall and cinemas
• 5 minutes’ drive to three gyms
• 12 minutes’ drive to the Durbanville wine route
• 10 minutes’ drive to both the Atlantic beach and Milnerton golf courses
• 20 kilometres to the CBD
• 30 kilometres to Cape Town International Airport
• 1 bedroom - SOLD OUT
• 2 bedrooms - R 3 679 500
• 3 bedrooms - R 3 173 500
• Penthouses - R 4 823 500