From R 795 000 to R 2 810 000
90 Unit Types Available
Situated right next door to The Chairman, Durban’s sophisticated world class jazz bar, Turning Point, aptly named as it sits on the cusp of the next major development phase within the Precinct, will further reinforce the Durban Point Waterfront urban regeneration process.
Defined by a clean, contemporary Tropical Modern architectural style, Turning Point retains the original historic facade of the Cosmopolitan Action Bar. Refurbished and integrated into the parking podium, it is envisioned to be a public restaurant or uniquely cool urban retail facility.
The Turning Point entertainment deck comprises a private gymnasium and entertainment facility, opening out onto the adult and children’s swimming pools and planted sun terrace. An additional elevated sun view deck, sits above the gymnasium and entertainment facility offering magnificent views over the working harbour.
• Affordable 90 high quality apartments
• Podium apartments with spacious gardens
• All 2 Bedroom and one 3 Bedroom apartment options per floor
• Strategically located site offering all units either harbour or sea views
• Close walking proximity to beachfront promenade, uShaka Beach and Marine World
• On doorstep to The People Moving Bus Service that offers safe and secure (CCTV) transport in air-conditioned busses, to the CBD, Kingsmead Sports Precinct, which includes the Olympic Swimming Pool, World Class Golf Course, Soccer and Rugby Stadia as well as the Festive Florida Road entertainment strip
• Comparatively, at least 15% less per square meter than existing 2nd sales in the Precinct, when taking into account no transfer duty and UDZ allowances, that offer another effective 30% discount off our listed prices!