Residential Property For Sale
- Amajuba Park
- Grassy Park
- Ncandu Park
- Newcastle Central
- Protea Heights
- Signal Hill
Commercial Property For Sale
About GoIndustry DoveBid
Now a part of Liquidity Services Inc (NASDAQ: LQDT), the leading reverse supply chain service partner to global Fortune 1000 corporations, GoIndustry DoveBid has offices in 17 countries, assisting the global corporate community in maximising sale realisations on surplus assets.
We support our global client base with indepth asset and market knowledge across all industrial sectors and equipment markets, including property, construction and mining, automotive, transportation, pharmaceutical, food and beverage, consumer packaged goods, inventory and scrap. Clients benefit from this knowledge with up-to-date market-leading advice and our rich data, covering millions of asset sales and valuations around the world.
Our approach and focus is the same as it’s been since the founding of the company – to benefit our buyers, sellers, and our planet as a whole through smarter management of the reverse supply chain. We do this by utilizing best practices for surplus and incorporating a customer-centric approach to solutions, inclusive of our value-added, comprehensive services delivered by our experienced team of experts. Our client partnerships do not apply a standard set of techniques, but custom design solutions based on client surplus, needs, and overall strategy.
_ *Why we are Different*_
Our value proposition includes a long story of success as well as a dedicated staff with industry experience that differentiate us from any other competitor. In summary, these factors include:
· Access to global markets - Advertising surplus equipment to solely local markets limits recovery and exposure to only local buyers. International participation is crucial for sellers to extract maximum value. Our scale and database of global buyers provides us with the ability to target the right buyer for the right assets at the right time.
· Integrity and credibility – As a publicly-traded company, we follow the same compliance policies and procedures as Fortune and Global 1000 companies – many of them, our clients. We utilise sound business principles across the board and incorporate a high standard of compliance in all of our client solutions.
· Transparency of the sale process - Our clients appreciate that the process is clear to both buyer and seller communities with an online auction process that provides visibility on the bidding process, as well as photos and detailed item descriptions, which aid in purchasing decisions. Our teams take care of these details, saving valuable staff time for clients.
· Inclusive metrics and reporting – We provide comprehensive reporting as part of our standard account support for clients and accommodate clients with additional levels of reporting and data to inform decision-making around their surplus assets.
· Asset knowledge and industry competency - Our nationwide team of professionals is skilled in how to manage, value, and sell surplus for a number of industries, including mining and construction, and has years of experience to know and apply the best approach to each client project.
· Aligned marketing and sales - We harness our global marketing expertise both through online and offline channels to best promote assets to the right buyer audience.
· Established marketplaces – As the leader in our industry, our established marketplaces provide ease of use, multilingual capabilities, as well as accommodating buyers with options for paying and shipping regardless of location. Our buyers know where to go to source surplus, and oftentimes, our sellers are also buyers and are offered high levels of customer and client service.
· Client base - Our global client base expands a number of industries and includes government agencies as well as leading companies. Many South African companies currently leverage our services to better manage and sell their surplus to increase their results.
When looking for a partner in the reverse supply chain, the above criteria are important to evaluate and determine in order to best capture the full value of surplus and to have a leading edge over your competition.