About Lew Geffen Sotheby’s International Realty, Camps Bay
- Best in Category 'Real Estate Franchisee Satisfaction award' 2016 Franchise Business Review
- World's Most Ethical Company 2015 Realogy Ethisphere Institute
- Best in Category Real Estate Franchise 2015 Franchise Business Review
- “Outstanding Website WebAward” 2015 Web Marketing Association
- CNBC Five Star Gold Awards for 'Best Real Estate Agency South Africa' 2008 CNBC
- View 5 more awards
‘Artfully Uniting Extraordinary Homes with Extraordinary Lives.’
Why Choose Lew Geffen Sotheby's International Realty?
When marketing and selling property, we take great care to ensure that the particular needs of our clients are met. We are rewarded only when we receive affirmation that the highest level of service has been achieved and that the real estate experience was memorable. Our brand is relied upon for expertise and discretion.
We set the world's standards for marketing and selling distinctive residential properties, in all price ranges in all areas. Properties that we proudly represent range from residential cottages to mansions with a plethora of architectural designs in every part of South Africa.
Operating in 63 countries with 845 offices and 19 000 sales associates, the Sotheby’s International Realty® brand provides a truly global network. This allows us to offer our clients the advantage of a relationship with a national and worldwide community of professionals, providing extraordinary exposure to all of our properties.