Lew Geffen Sotheby’s International Realty, Claremont Lew Geffen Sotheby’s International Realty, Claremont

Part of Lew Geffen Sotheby’s International Realty


Contact Office

24 Protea Road, cnr Protea and Kildare Roads, Claremont

Residential Property For Sale

Agents

About Lew Geffen Sotheby’s International Realty, Claremont

About Us - Company HistorySince the founding of the Sotheby’s Auction House in 1744, the Sotheby’s name has earned renown as a marketer of the world’s most valuable and prestigious possessions. This reputation is built as much upon exceptional service to clients as on the notable luxury property such as art, antiques, jewellery and other holdings that pass through Sotheby’s offices worldwide. The Sotheby’s International Realty® organisation began in 1976, in part to serve clients desiring a complete package of estate disposition services, and soon became known for representing extraordinary property auctions and property sales throughout the world.

The Dawning of Lew Geffen Sotheby’s International Realty

Although the affiliation to the Sotheby’s International Realty® network began in July 2000, Lew and Sandy Geffen created the base of luxury property excellence when they opened their flagship office, Lew Geffen Estates, in 1982 in Johannesburg. The Geffen name had already become legendary in South Africa since Aida Geffen ventured into property sales in1958 and founded AIDA. Assisted by their daughter Ya’el Fine (Executive Director), the third generation of Geffens in real estate, the Lew Geffen Sotheby’s International Realty brand has developed into a truly savvy international property sales brand infusing local knowledge, know-how and credibility; the perfect partnership for today’s sophisticated luxury property market.

“The lessons of the past should steer us towards ensuring lasting legacies for generations yet to be born.” - Hun Sen.