6 Bed House in Woodland Hills
R 7 600 000
6 Bed House in Woodland Hills
R 7 600 000
Large cul-de-sac double story family home situated in the prestigious Woodland Hills wildlife estate in Bloemfontein. This superbly built and well-maintained north facing home offers all modern amenities and more, with a comfortable balance between privacy and open plan living. The property is surrounded by picturesque green areas with various wildlife species that often venture onto the property, a large retention pond along the north boundary, and only a single neighbour along the south boundary.
1. 4 upstairs carpeted bedrooms and 4 bathrooms, 2 of which are full en-suite bathrooms. Main bedroom air-conditioned, other rooms air conditioner ready. All rooms open onto a shared balcony offering scenic views up to 270 degrees wide;
2. Upstairs air-conditioned kitchen/pajama-lounge with underfloor heating which extend to a wide passage linking all bedrooms, built-in cupboards, Technistone counter top with basin and convenient laundry drop to ground floor laundry. This space opens fully onto the ample sized upstairs balcony with large outdoor built-in braai;
3. Downstairs carpeted guest bedroom and separate full bathroom with bamboo flooring, both with private entrances onto the patio/pool area;
4. Private servant’s bedroom and bathroom adjacent to backdoor entrance;
5. Cozy cinema room equipped with large screen and LED projector, wall outlets for full surround sound set-up. Double brick walls and floor carpet for sound insulation as well as dimmer down lights;
6. Spacious air-conditioned activity room with sliding doors onto backyard and stacker doors onto patio/pool area. Wall outlets for TV and surround sound;
7. Solid Kiaat wide pivot-type front door provide access to large foyer and carpeted semi-private sitting room;
8. Indoor air-conditioned braai area with dimmer down lights and can be closed off with interior stacker doors. Large built-in braai as well as large multifuel fireplace with flue extending through upstairs main bedroom. Opens on 2 sides to large well-lit patio containing an 8m sparkling pool and wooden deck with built-in seating;
9. Large open plan air-conditioned dining area with underfloor heating, remote operated multi-setting room lighting and built-in solid Kiaat finished cupboards with glassed and lit displays. Opens with stacker doors onto patio/pool area;
10. Spacious open plan kitchen with separate pantry and scullery. Kiaat finished cupboards with Technistone tabletops offering ample work surfaces and shelving as well as plenty large fully-extendable drawers. Built-in double eye level oven, large glass hob with extractor, prep bowl with retractable spout as well as refrigerator plumbing;
11. Combined scullery and laundry adjacent to servant quarters and front garage. Double sink, wash trough, granite counter tops and ample appliance and cupboard space;
12. Separate study with bamboo flooring, built-in cupboards and exterior door opening onto patio/pool area;
13. Street facing double garage with automated door and epoxy coated floor;
14. Rear tandem garage with automated extra height doors and epoxy coated floor, can accommodate caravan plus 2 mid-size vehicles. Rear portion closes off with interior automated door and front portion opens onto enclosed quad providing secure (uncovered) storage area;
15. Large sound insulated workshop area beneath a spacious storage loft, generator/compressor installed in a ventilated and sound insulated under-counter cupboard. Access via interior door and an extra width exterior door which opens onto secluded area;
16. Linked 25,000 liter (5 tanks) rainwater system with booster pump, partially connected to automated irrigation. Tanks can fill-up, up to 3 times in normal rainy season and provide sufficient water to maintain garden essentials;
17. Pet friendly home with enclosed paved and grassed areas behind automated side gate (with integrated pedestrian gate) and sliding rear gate. Self-filling water trough in quad area.
Key Property Features
Email the Owner should you require any further details.
Share this Property
Need a Home Loan?
For the those who love to feel that they are living a country lifestyle, but are still in a big city, this is the place to live. This is a vibrant area and most of the residents living here are friendly and helpful. Bloemfontein is also a big tourist attraction city as it is so rich with South African history. The residents of this city are big sports lovers and it's the home of the Free State Cheetah’s rugby team.