4 Bed House in Irene
R 3 730 000
4 Bed House in Irene
R 3 730 000Can I afford this?
Perfect family home
House: +- 350 sqm
Stand: +-1900 sqm
Bedrooms x 4
3 bathrooms (S + W+T) & (B+W+T)& (S+T+B+W)
Kitchen with gas stove, granite tops & pantry.
Garages x 3
Patio with braai
Irene Property is centrally located between the R21 and N1 highways, with several private schools and shopping malls. It is also close to the Irene Farm where you can watch the cows being milked and under the same roof buy an imperial gallon of the freshest milk. While you enjoy tea in a 109-year-old barn the children can help feed the calves. Golfers enjoy the close by Irene Country Club and are also home to the Villagers Cricket team. Often you find children practicing Hockey on the Oval (a big piece of land also a cricket pitch- in the middle of the Irene Properties), which teems with community activities, like dog walking and picnics, on a Sunday afternoon.
Irene landowners association (ILA) is hands-on and managed by directors which are all professional in career and residents themselves.
ILA are in control of :
- 24-hour access control at the 3 main entrances & exits.
- Permanent closure of certain streets.
- 12 hour guarded boom gate at Stopford Road gate closed from 18:00 till 06:30.
- 5 Cameras at main entrances & exits.
- Electronic gates at the other un-manned entrances & exits between 06h30 and 18h00.
- The perimeter has an Electric fence around the village.
- Recording of all reported crime.
- Crime alerts & community notices, via bulk email & text message service to all ILA members.
- Local Authorities: engagement with Tshwane to retain the integrity of the village.
- Town planning: engagement with Tshwane with regards to development around the village.
-Contracted the services of EBS Security to supply:
EBS Paramedic Service SECMED ( 24 hours )
EBS Manager on site in the village
24-hour patrol vehicles
24-hour guards at main gates (grade C)
One-armed reaction vehicle
Two Armed Reaction Officers - Grade A & B
Armed reaction service to ILA members
To live in Irene Property is best described as living on a farm in the middle of the city! Irene is the place where everybody wants to live in!
Key Property Features
Share this Property
Experience Centurion East
This suburb has become a ‘lifestyle of choice’ for many who don’t want to live in Johannesburg or Pretoria, yet need easy access to both. There are many lifestyle estates in the area which offer residents a good selection of safe, high quality property options. These gated villages have attracted a cosmopolitan community and Centurion functions as something of a mini city of its own. Although it retains a country-feel, residents can be on one of the major roadways to the big cities within minutes.Find out more about Centurion East