57 ha farm in Hennops River
R 9 500 000
57 ha farm in Hennops River
R 9 500 000Can I afford this?
57ha Farm with Guesthouse, Conference, Restaurant & Chalets on R511 to Hartebeespoortdam. Excellent Wedding venue with lots of potential!
NOTE: Lodge is not operational anymore, however new owner can re-open, Licences are in place. (Furniture is not included).
Business & Income opportunities to consider for this property are:
1 Niche market lodge or guesthouse.
2 Boutique Hotel
3 Medical Recuperation centre offering an African experience to foreigners who come
to South Africa for surgical procedures at fantastic rates.
5 Retirement Village
6 Out-door Entertainment and Sports Centre.
7 Exclusive Gaming Ranch (slots, poker tournaments etc
Chalets x 7: +/- 80 sqm each.
- Ala Carte Restaurant (Fully Licensed Bar. Hotel Liquor license, Kitchen, Toilets etc.)
- Conference rooms with roof entertainment area ( +/- 100 Guests) 600sqm For
Functions (Birthday Parties, etc.)
Dam with waterfall
All Chalets surrounded by well maintained lawn and gardens.
Guest House & Chalets fully fenced with electric fence and gate.
- Main House: Double storey (+/- 1 100 sqm)
- Servants Quarters (4x bedrooms, Full kitchen, Full bathroom & enclose covered patio)
- Seperate double garage next to servant quarters
- 8x Horse stables with enclosed covered patio
- 7x Fenced kraals for cattle, horses or sheep & 2x horse riding rings
- Large Dam with waterfall at the Chalets & Conference room
- 6x Large Exotic bird cages
- Motorised gate at farm entrance
- 4x Boreholes fully equipped sufficient water to pump 24 hours continuous
- Water storage tanks 1x 10 000 liters & 1x 5 000 liters
- Eskom Power 100 KVA (3 Phase) R4500.00pm
Fully fenced with 2m High Bonnox Game fence,Large established gardens with paving.
- Main House fully fenced in with electrified steel fence and motorised entrance gate.
- Large established garden with paving and Large Koi pond
- Large patio with Braai area +/- 210 sqm
- Large Pool on edge of patio
- Entrance hall
- 2x Formal lounges
- Entertainment lounge with large fireplace and open plan kitchen all opens onto above patio
with large stacking doors.
- Bar area with indoor garden
- Wine storage area
- Guest toilet with shower
- Large dining room
- Large study/Office with store room
- Large linen store room
- Large kitchen open plan with TV room and fire place.
- Walk in Pantry
- Separate scullery
- Separate washing room with store room
- 4x Garages extra size with remote doors
- Snooker room open onto open balcony
- 7x Bedrooms with private bathrooms and open balconies
- DSTV facility in each room of the house
Lanceria airport, Fourways, Midrand and Centurion are al a 20 minute drive from the farm. The area is steeped in history. World heritage sites are abundant and the Cradle of Mankind is on the doorstep.
The entrance to the farm is on the R511 road to Hartbeespoort - a popular destination for weekend retreats and holiday makers.
Key Property Features
Share this Property
Need a Home Loan?
Experience Centurion West
With many estates dotted around the area, the gated village lifestyle is a popular choice. A sense of community and family abounds, and everyone seems to know each other at the local hang-outs. Situated near the N1 highway between Johannesburg and Pretoria, Centurion West offers a country living ambience not far from the big cities. Sparkling lakes and rolling hills make this area a golfer’s paradise. It’s a great outdoorsy way of life, with all the comforts of a city life.Find out more about Centurion West