2 Bedroom House in Elandshaven
R 980 000
Prosperity Real Estate-Irene
2 Bedroom House in Elandshaven
R 980 000Can I afford this?
Make an offer - Bank repo
Please read the following carefully before scrolling down to the listings.
Any offer must be accompanied by a 10% (ten percent) deposit.
Please send anemail to the applicable agent. We are available weekdays from 9am until 3pm to discuss insolvent and auction listings.
1. Insolvent and auction listings work different to anyother property sale. We list these properties under instruction and all acrossSouth Africa. Therefore, we cannot visit each property and are often limited with the information we can provide. If you are willing to see this process through you may end up with a really good purchase. Please connect with us for a thorough explanation.
2. If a property is vacant it will often be controlled by a security company. We will supply you with the correct contact number to arrange for viewings if this number is available to us. At no point can access be guaranteed.Prosperity Real Estate and our partners arenot obliged to accompany anyone for aviewing.
3. The actual property may differ from the advertisement. Often there is no accurate way that we can determine the exact layout of the property orthe details of the interior. We can only provide the information that is available to us. We cannot guarantee the condition of the property. When submitting your reasonable offer, you should take estimated repair costs into account, if applicable.
4. We list the property based on actualcoordinates from the property report and details available from the title deed and other sources. Please note that prior to listing we make every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information we provide.
5. All reasonable offers are welcome for considered by the appointed trustee. The trusteeretains the right to accept or decline any offer. The listed sales price is indicative only and any reasonable offer will be considered. This transaction will be interpreted as an auction with the aim of obtaining the highest offer during a stipulated period.
6. It is important to note that some properties may still have occupants. This may be the insolvent or a tenant and their privacy must berespected at all times.
7. Should your offer be accepted and lead to a successful sale the appointed trustee will dispatch a letter to the current occupant ordering them to vacate the premises within 30 days. Often this can happen prior to accepting any offers in which case security will be posted to control access.
8. An interest amount equal to1% (one percent) of the purchase price is payable monthlyfrom the date of acceptance until date of registration. For anycash purchase no interestis payable. The buyeris responsible for all transfer and bond costs.
9. Before submittingany offer please ensure you have a 10% (ten percent) deposit available and that you will be able to obtain a bond orguarantee for the balance within30 days ofacceptance.
10. Buyer commission/ facilitation Fees will be applicable.
Key Property Features
Share this Property
Need a Home Loan?
As the typical "bedroom community", this neighbourhood has a peaceful, residential character. The larger cities and suburbs surrounding Alberton are easily accessible via the highways, either for commuting or entertainment purposes. Houses and building in this area are very well built and spacious. This is a blissful place to retire, with a close-knit community that look out for each other.