5 Bedroom House in Glenhazel
R 3 299 000
Lew Geffen Sotheby’s International Realty-Bedfordview
5 Bedroom House in Glenhazel
R 3 299 000Can I afford this?
For the discriminating buyer, who wants a large family home.
The harmony of architecture and nature is illustrated by the pool and pond in the forested garden. Beautifully built north facing large home with solid foundations. It features a modern living floor plan and a separate self-contained cottage in a boomed off road. Comprising of 3 large living rooms, superb Granite kitchen, 5 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms as well as a guest WC. Serious seller.
Asking Price R3 299 000
* Large formal lounge with a wood burning Adam fireplace and crown moulding cornices & tiled floors - doors to covered patio.
* Dining Room leading off the main entrance area, leads onto the lounge with separate doors tilled
* Entrance hall and breezeway tiled with Italian marble.
* TV Room or family room faces the tropical garden
* 4 North facing Bedrooms
* Large north facing main bedroom comprising of a walk in dressing room with custom fitted cupboards and en-suite Bathroom, air conditioner, features high ceilings and bay window overlooking the garden area.
* Bedroom 2 with air conditioner, built-in cupboards and carpeted floors
* Bedroom 3 with air conditioner, built-in cupboards and carpeted floors
* Bedroom 4 built-in cupboards and carpeted floors
* 1 south facing bed or used as a study
* Security gate between living and sleeping area
* Boomed off Street
* Established terraced garden with a Koi pond
* Pool with net
* Covered patio with open tiled patio
* 1 bed cottage with kitchen and bathroom
* Staff suite with separate private entry and bathroom.
* Garage tilled floor for 2 cars automated
* Car port for 2 cars
* Lots of built in cupboards in house
* Staff bathroom off the garage
* Tiled roof
* Eat in area for table and chairs
* Walk in Pantry
* Featuring granite tops
* Central island with gas electric stove
* Double electric Oven
* Custom Microwave shelf
* Double Sink in a scullery area with space for all laundry & dish washer appliances
* Prep bowl in main kitchen
Property size 1495m2
Rates and tax R1500
Separate Boom levy R150
Asking Price of R3 299 000
Reduced since originally listed
Key Property Features
Share this Property
Need a Home Loan?
Experience Johannesburg CBD and Bruma
The Johannesburg CBD encompasses a vast area, ranging from the affluent areas like Linksfield, to more affordable areas like Hillbrow and Bruma. After years of being seen as a no-go area by many, the city centre has bounced back to being in demand again. A massive urban regeneration project has seen money pumped into the area and occupancy is up and crime is down - a sure sign that it's working. The Maboneng precinct, for instance, now attracts a hip, arty crowd to its bars, restaurants, shops and art galleries.