4 Bedroom House in Silvamonte
R 2 690 000
Lew Geffen Sotheby’s International Realty-Bedfordview
4 Bedroom House in Silvamonte
R 2 690 000Can I afford this?
Extensively renovated, spacious & light family home.
A master built magnificent North facing Glenhazel home, now totally renovated and in pristine condition .Solid foundations with a modern living floor plan is the selling point of this desirable home. Comprising of 3 large Living Rooms, Granite Kitchen, 4 bedrooms and new bathrooms. Asking Price R2 690 000.
Exciting ready to move in Glenhazel gem. Walking distance to a variety of shuls and schools in the area.
Very close proximity to the array of shops and restaurants in Glenhazel.
Extensively renovated to a beautiful modern new home which is delightfully appealing in its pristine condition. A large, sun-drenched home which faces north, bright rooms which are warm and inviting with gorgeous outlooks. The covered outdoor entertainment area alongside the sparkling pool is versatile and inviting and will be a favorite area for all.
Spacious and open planned living area tiled, consisting of lounge, dining and family room.
A gourmet kitchen awaits with granite tops. 4 large bedrooms. An added area adjoins the main bedroom which is ideal for a small study or hobby craft area. Gorgeous new bathrooms with main bathroom bright and sunny looking out to an atrium of flowers and greenery. A self-contained (or attached) cottage is an appealing extra which is well constructed with its own entrance and parking. A great income producer or for use as a granny/teenage pad or office or just to increase space in the home. A further area is the reconfigured and designed outbuildings which can be utilised as an income stream such as an office/consulting area, teenage pad or as very pleasant staff quarters.
Loads of parking. Security fence and well lit. A thorough delight just waiting for the new owner.
1 Swemmer Road Glenhazel / Silvamonte
* Dining Room leading off the main entrance area(near kitchen) with access to a paved succah area.
* Open plan formal lounge and casual area which has a view of the pool and courtyard, as well as a nook for a large screen TV and entertainment sound system.
* TV Room or family room faces into the private courtyard with sliding doors as well as the pool.
* Covered patio, (Adjacent to lounge) overlooking the pool.
* 4 North facing Bedrooms with Cupboards (New Carpets fitted )
* Main bedroom comprising of plenty cupboards and brand new en-suite bathroom.
* Main bedroom features picture window overlooking the garden area.
* All new Fittings
* All new Tiles
* All new Design with latest Trends
* Featuring gas top stove & granite tops
* Electric Oven.
* Double Sink & space for all laundry appliances
* Newly installed all new fittings and cupboards
* All new wall & floor tiles.
Self-Contained - Flat let / Cottage
* Can be included in the house or kept as a separate entity
* Ideal as granny cottage, or home office/studio.
* Main road access for a work from home, treatment or consulting room.
* Property has a second option to a Boomed off Street in the Nicolane road closure.
* Established garden
* Covered Patio
* Brand new double staff accommodation with separate private entry with bathroom & kitchen
* Under roof parking for 2 cars
* Lots of built in cupboards
* Newly carpeted in bedrooms
* Electric Gates, Alarm System, 24 Hour Response, Intercom, Burglar Bars, Electric fencing.
Rates and tax R1200-00
Property size 991m2
Key Property Features
Share this Property
Need a Home Loan?
Experience Johannesburg CBD and Bruma
The Johannesburg CBD encompasses a vast area, ranging from the affluent areas like Linksfield, to more affordable areas like Hillbrow and Bruma. After years of being seen as a no-go area by many, the city centre has bounced back to being in demand again. A massive urban regeneration project has seen money pumped into the area and occupancy is up and crime is down - a sure sign that it's working. The Maboneng precinct, for instance, now attracts a hip, arty crowd to its bars, restaurants, shops and art galleries.