6 Bedroom House in Glenhazel
R 7 950 000
Lew Geffen Sotheby’s International Realty-Bedfordview
6 Bedroom House in Glenhazel
R 7 950 000Can I afford this?
Seamless integration between luxury and utility, featuring 6 bedrooms all en suite. This dream home exhibits a sharp attention to modern living at its very best.
The home also features all the possible utilities one can think of. Comfortable ample sized reception rooms flowing from the down stairs area, up a floating glass staircase to the upstairs living areas.
Situated in a tiny private cul-de-sac in Viewcrest, on the cusp of Glenhazel, with two complexes on either side of the entrance to the Crescent. The house is situated majestically to the rear of the little street guarded by high walls and security gates. The home features - 5 north facing upstairs bedrooms as well as an exceptional outdoor living space & wonderful indoor entertainment areas featuring a full bar, Gym, media room or family room and private study. The main bedroom features a large patio with views over the garden and the other 4 other bedrooms all have tiled floors, under floor heating & air conditioners.
The 6th bedroom situated on the Ground floor is suitable for guests or out of town Granny. There are 3 garages with auto doors, as well as covered parking for 6/8 cars and good staff accommodation. The pool is set in a magnificent garden with a borehole water to help with the automated irrigation. There is a State-of-the-art security system with 8 cameras, alarm, beams & electric fencing. There is a generator when power is down, to keep all the security systems and built in refrigerators working. The Geyser is wired separately as not to tax the Generator.
* 6 Bedrooms
* 6 Bathrooms ,all bedrooms are en suite
* Upstairs there are 5 bedrooms all with en suite bathrooms
* 1 private guest suite downstairs.
* Bedrooms all feature uniform large square tiles throughout.
* Underfloor heating, air conditioners & remote blinds.
* Walk in fridge
* Separate scullery area
* Double extractor fans
* 2 eyelevel ovens
* 2 hobs ,gas &electric
* Huge double sinks
* Under floor heating,
* Granite tops,
* Center island,
* Outside Laundry
Reception Rooms & More
* Open plan to lounge ,Dining Room & Built in bar
* Upstairs Family/ Media room with air conditioner with blinds, & Skylights
* Study or office with balcony,
* 2 Guest cloakrooms, one downstairs, one upstairs.
* Gym off the family room
* 3 extra sized tiled Garages, leading into the main house
* 6 to 8 Shade net parking spaces with paved driveway
* Large landscaped garden with automated irrigation
* braai area and undercover patio
* Pool - Chlorinated & tiled
* Staff Quarters - (2 Bedrooms , 1 Bathroom kitchen)
* Flat roof
* High boundary wall
* 8 CCTY cameras
* Upstairs open patio with views of garden & surrounds
* Custom fitted cupboards all over the house
* Unique floating glass staircase with LED lighting.
* Custom crafted double glazed aluminum windows with internal blinds.
* Cricket pitch and nets for the kids
* Secure internal Glass Security door in bedroom section at the top of the staircase.
* Bedrooms & living areas all feature uniform large square tiles throughout.
* Bathrooms are all individually styled with distinctive tiles.
* Stacking doors to the downstairs patios.
* Excellent Security, 24 Hour Response, Electric fencing, Outdoor Beams & intercom.
* Small Private Street.
* Gas bottles.
* (1 Bedroom ) Guest Suite downstairs
Erf Size 2113 sqm
Floor Size Upstairs 432 m downstairs 427 sqm
Total 859 sqm
Rates and Taxes R2500
Now taking offers from R7 950 000
Key Property Features
Share this Property
Need a Home Loan?
Experience Johannesburg CBD and Bruma
The Johannesburg CBD encompasses a vast area, ranging from the affluent areas like Linksfield, to more affordable areas like Hillbrow and Bruma. After years of being seen as a no-go area by many, the city centre has bounced back to being in demand again. A massive urban regeneration project has seen money pumped into the area and occupancy is up and crime is down - a sure sign that it's working. The Maboneng precinct, for instance, now attracts a hip, arty crowd to its bars, restaurants, shops and art galleries.