5 Bedroom House in Glenhazel
R 3 395 000
Lew Geffen Sotheby’s International Realty-Bedfordview
5 Bedroom House in Glenhazel
R 3 395 000Can I afford this?
Your search for the perfect cluster with a great floor plan is over. Situated in a private 2 unit complex, graced with spacious accommodation for a large family, including a granny flat or maids suite. Close to all the shuls and schools this 5-bed home is on offer from R3 395 000.
The grounds are perfect for the low maintenance minded person, the garden is tiny and perfect for pets and the small gardener, but easy to maintain. The kids can run in the park, this is not a house for toddlers, but rather for a sophisticated older family who travel a lot and want a lock up and go with generous accommodation when they are home, or hosting guests. The property is nicely maintained and is easy to look after. The upstairs view with a viewing deck offers a wonderful vista over the Glenhazel Park, known as the Japanese Gardens. Although on the cusp of Lyndhurst it is still an easy walk up to Northfield Ave. The 2 car garage leads directly into the home and the main living area offers a sitting area to the north and ample space to fit two more room settings. The scullery / laundry is secluded from the living area. Upstairs offers a huge open patio with views forever over the park and beyond. There is a pyjama lounge and study, or 5th bedroom with 3 bedrooms en suite as well. The downstairs bedroom is ideal for guests or those who dont want to go up the stairs at night.
* Open plan formal lounge with built in Fireplace and casual area
* Dining Room leading off the main area
* Wrought iron feature staircase & under staircase storage facility
* TV Room or family room
* Upstairs features a large pyjama lounge off bedroom area
* Guest WC on ground level
* 4 Bedrooms (carpeted floors) upstairs
* 1 bedroom Downstairs with bathroom
* Main bedroom comprising of a dressing area and Bathroom
* Upstairs features a large patio overlooking the park area
* 2 more family en suite upstairs and Study
* Staff suite with separate private entry and bathroom
* Automated Garage parking for 2 cars tiled
* Lots of custom built cupboards
* Some fitted Blinds
* Under floor heating in some rooms
* Complex newly painted
* Open plan secluded scullery with 2 double sinks
* Corner Pantry Cupboards
* Featuring granite tops
* Double Oven
* Custom Microwave shelf
* Laundry area in scullery
Offers from R3 395 000
Property size 500m2
Rates and tax R1200-00
Key Property Features
Share this Property
Need a Home Loan?
Experience Johannesburg CBD and Bruma
The Johannesburg CBD encompasses a vast area, ranging from the affluent areas like Linksfield, to more affordable areas like Hillbrow and Bruma. After years of being seen as a no-go area by many, the city centre has bounced back to being in demand again. A massive urban regeneration project has seen money pumped into the area and occupancy is up and crime is down - a sure sign that it's working. The Maboneng precinct, for instance, now attracts a hip, arty crowd to its bars, restaurants, shops and art galleries.