5 Bedroom House in Sydenham
R 4 800 000
Lew Geffen Sotheby’s International Realty-Bedfordview
5 Bedroom House in Sydenham
R 4 800 000Can I afford this?
From the moment you enter this magnificent home, you can feel a true sense of seamless integration between luxury and utility. Featuring a sweeping panoramic view of the golf course, this exceptional house is an unprecedented multisensory experience. Every inch of this 5 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom dream home, exhibits sharp attention to fine detail toward elegant living. Rare boomed off street with tight security.
Situated near the Royal Johannesburg Golf Course with views onto 14th hole. This warm home invites all families to enjoy the graceful outdoor lifestyle that attracts friends of young and old alike. The home features - 5 north facing bedrooms as well as exceptional outdoor living spaces & wonderful indoor entertainment areas featuring a full bar, as well as subterranean climate controlled wine cellar.
This Double storey house features 2 gas fireplaces in the lounge area, as well as one in the upstairs bedroom/lounge. Of the 5 Beautiful bedrooms, 3 are en suite, the main bedroom features a large patio with views over the golf course and the beautiful exotic landscaped garden. The main dressing room and study are shop fitted with hanging space with drawers and shelves. Large pyjama lounge in the main bedroom also features a gas fireplace, as well as a galley kitchen for convenient tea and coffee making facilities.
There is a triple garage with ample storage space and staff accommodation.
The pool is set in a magnificent garden with a kids play area.
State-of-the-art security with alarm and beams CCTV cameras, guard patrol in the road, walled and 6-strand electric fencing. There is a generator when power is down to keep all the security systems and built in refrigerators working.
* 5 to 6 Bedrooms
* 3 bedrooms en suite.
* One Guest Suite is situated down stairs.
* 4.5 Bathrooms
* Open plan Kitchen with separate scullery and laundry
* Built in AEG fridge freezer
* Gas Hob
Reception Rooms & More:
* Lounge, Sunken with Fire Place
* Dining Room
* Family/ TV Room
* Subterranean wine cellar with sump pump and climate control
* Built in Bar above wine cellar
* Private Study or office / 6th bedroom
* Pyjama Lounge in the Main Bedroom with Gas fireplace.
* Main Dressing room just off the main bedroom.
* 3 Garages joined to the main kitchen
* Large Garden
* Staff Quarters
* Incredible views onto 14th hole of Royal Johannesburg golf course
* Outdoor living area with built in Braai features blinds making winter entertainment possible.
* 2 fireplaces
* Subterranean Wine cellar
* Upstairs open patio with views of the golf course
* Built in roller shutter door in passage for security
* Bedrooms feature carpeted floors.
* Linen cupboard
* All windows are timber frames.
* Excellent Security, 24 Hour Response, Electric fencing, Outdoor Beams, Boomed Area in Gated Street.
* Gas bottles
Erf Size 1 000 sqm
Floor Size 600 sqm
Rates and Taxes R 1 200 + Refuse
Boom levy (Optional)
Asking Price R4 800 000
Key Property Features
Share this Property
Need a Home Loan?
Experience Johannesburg CBD and Bruma
The Johannesburg CBD encompasses a vast area, ranging from the affluent areas like Linksfield, to more affordable areas like Hillbrow and Bruma. After years of being seen as a no-go area by many, the city centre has bounced back to being in demand again. A massive urban regeneration project has seen money pumped into the area and occupancy is up and crime is down - a sure sign that it's working. The Maboneng precinct, for instance, now attracts a hip, arty crowd to its bars, restaurants, shops and art galleries.