24 Bed House in Chartwell
R 12 500 000
Live Real Estate-Fourways
24 Bed House in Chartwell
R 12 500 000
Country living PLUS just under R 120 000.00 rental income per month.
This peaceful Jukskei River facing property has been subdivided into 3 portions and has 12 income generating homes. The portions can be sold separately or as a whole.
1. Two bedroom, two bathroom thatch roof house with open plan lounge and dining area which overlooks the large veranda and enclosing garden. Double garage as well as x1 carport. Monthly rental- R 9000.00
2. Two and a half bedroom, two bathroom, dining and lounge overlooking a lovely patio and a single garage. Monthly rental- R 9900.00
3. The cottage is a one bedroom, one bathroom lovely loft which has an enclosed patio and a single garage. Monthly rental- R 6400.00
4. Quaint loft one bedroom apartment which doubles as sleeping area. It also has a lounge, kitchen, dining and entrance hall.
5. Large thatch cottage single upstairs bedroom and small entertainment area. large lounge downstairs as well as dining, kitchen and office / spare room, two lock up garages, swimming pool plus enclosed garden. Monthly rental- R 8900.00
6. Beautiful three bedroom, three bathroom thatch open plan home with with dining, lounge and fireplace. Enclosed veranda and garden as well as good sized pool. Laundry room plus double garage. Monthly rental- R 12 000.00
TOTAL RENTAL: R 51 700.00
This contemporary farmhouse style home can be your private oasis.
1. Lovely modern open plan kitchen, dining area and lounge. Three bedroom, two bathrooms main en suite with study serving a breathtaking river view, leading onto large upstairs entertainment area with wooden floors. Wrap around verandah on north and west facing, overlooking enclosed garden and swimming pool, lapa and two garages plus carport.This property shares a portion of the Klein Jukskei and the sound of water reminds one of being permanently on holiday. A truly remarkable home and position. Generates R 18 500.00 income when rented out.
2. Once was greenhouse now converted into a quaint one bedroom, one bathroom cottage with an open plan kitchen and lounge. Enclosed spacious garden, large storeroom adjacent to large carport. Monthly rental- R 6600.00
POSSIBLE TOTAL RENTAL: R 25 100.00
This large home has been divided into 4 income generating apartments:
1. Two bedroom, two bathroom with main en-suite, large very modern kitchen, dining area, lounge plus entertainment area with view of the Koi pond and wine cellar. Garage with carport. Monthly rental- R 10 500.00
2. Spacious double storey unit with two bedrooms on the first floor along with the guest toilet, two bathrooms main en-suite. Lovely large lounge with wooden flooring and dining area with porcelain tiles leading onto the kitchen. Two garages and veranda overlooking large sparkling swimming pool, with the Klein Jukskei river running but a hundred meters away from this unit. Monthly rental- R 15 225.00
3. Two bedroom cottage with one and a half bathroom, an open plan kitchen and dining area with separate lounge. Small private garden, two garages and access to the river. Monthly rental- R 8000.00
4. Upmarket apartment with two bedroom, two bathroom main en-suite . Lovely modern kitchen and open plan lounge, dining area. A fire engine red spiral staircase leads one to a loft area running across the entire downstairs area, ideal for entertaining or alternatively can be converted into a third bedroom. . A balcony leads off this loft overlooking the lush gardens of 229 and the dam. Monthly rental- R 8000.00
TOTAL RENTAL: R 41 225.00
OVERALL TOTAL RENTAL: R 118 025.00/per month
Key Property Features
Share this Property
Need a Home Loan?
Experience Northriding to Lanseria
What was previously agricultural land, has been transformed into a bustling residential and commercial hub. The Ticketpro Dome is a well known landmark that provides constant nightlife and live entertainment, drawing people from neighbouring cities. Numerous shopping centres provide locals with opportunities for retail therapy and socialising. Luxurious estates, private schools, top-class healthcare, retirement villages and other facilities are contributing to the upward trend in this bustling, rapidly developing area.Find out more about Northriding to Lanseria