6 Bedroom House in Bryanston
R 5 300 000
Keller Williams-Explore Properties
6 Bedroom House in Bryanston
R 5 300 000Can I afford this?
A development proposition in the most sought after boulevard in Bryanston.
At a cost of approximately R1 551 000 per 1000 sqm (R 6,5M) you will have a property with development rights granted to develop at least 4 upmarket clusters.
This can be your first point of exit if you do not wish to continue with the development at an estimated exit value gain of 30% in a time frame of 12 to 18 months.
This yield can further be improved if the property is acquired in a Vat registered legal entity.
The investment returns mentioned above surpass the interest rates offered by the major financial institutions in SA and is underpinned by a property of value under your own control.
Add to this the advantages of financial gearing if you utilize a development bond from stage 2 of the development after bulk services have been installed.
These financial considerations also exclude the rental income of 25 - 30 000k per month from the 6 bedroom house and very presentable cottage on the property, before they are demolished after the development rights have been obtained.
For first time developers we have all the professional bench marked sub-disciplines at your service, ie
* Town Planning for the development rights
* Award winning Architects whose designs in Sandton have sold out in 2016/17 at prices in excess of R 10M per cluster - selling at R 22 000 - R25 000 per sqm
* Quantity surveyors - independent costing and third party quotes
* Bank accredited medium size building contractors - building costs R 14 000 to R 15 500 per sqm , excluding the base costs of the sub-divided stand ready for construction.
* Developer bond finance at favourable interest rates
* Expert off-plan marketing of the Cluster Development
* Accountants/ tax advisory, auditors, property development company legal & co secretarial services
Ideal timing to plan a Luxury Cluster Development in this cycle of the economy to pitch same for sales in a growth phase of the global commodity cycle which over time have always stimulated the SA economy.
Invest close to the most expensive sqm mile in Africa at a discount and we will market the luxury clusters in a 102 countries via digital business social media as well as on a 106 portals similar to our local Prop 24 in Euros & USD.
Call us now for a private consultation and viewing of said property.
Key Property Features
Share this Property
Need a Home Loan?
Sandton is a vibrant, modern neighbourhood that contains the richest square mile in Africa. It is the business gateway into Africa for many large corporations and attracts thousands of ambitious people seeking their fortunes. But Sandton is not just about big business, residents find plenty of time for leisure too. World class shopping centres, and a buzzing social scene are a huge hit with the young and young at heart. Perhaps surprisingly, there is a huge amount of green space in the area that residents take advantage of to exercise or just take a breather.Find out more about Sandton