2 Bedroom Apartment in Morningside

R 1 925 000

Jayne Hahn

Limestone Properties

2 Bedroom Apartment in Morningside

R 1 925 000

88 7 on middle, 7 middle road
Can I afford this?
2 Beds
2 Baths
Rates R 550
Levy R 1350

Luxury Apartments for Sale in Morningside: 65% sold out

Luxurious 2 bed, 2 bath apartments with a 3 year rental secured at R15 500 p/month for the first year.

Priced from: R1 925 000.00 to R2 025 000.00

Price includes VAT (no transfer duty)

Unit Size +-89.47SQM

Unit Type: Two Bedroom, Two Bathrooms

2 Parking bays with one Covered.

Option 1: Deposit: 10% with remaining 90% bond.

Option 2: Deposit 20%. Remainder due 60 days prior to completion.

Phase 1 and 2 Completion Date: Mid-June 2018.

Levies: R1350.

Rates & Taxes R550.

All units to have pre-paid electricity

Club House with pool, gym, conference and restaurant.

These brand new two bedroom two bathroom apartments are the perfect investment opportunity with a minimum of a 3 year rental secured from completion. (Maximum of 9 year rental at 6% annual escalation).

Full furniture package with aircon: R250 000.00. Includes all Appliances (washing machine, tumble dryer, dish washer, kettle, fridge, toaster, alarm clock etc..) furniture, TV and crockery.

Rates :R550

Levies :R1350

Read More

Key Property Features

2
Bedrooms
2
Bathrooms

Email the Agent or request the agent Call You Back should you wish  to set up an appointment to view this property or ask for more details.

Contact Agent

Sending Message...
By sending, you agree to Private Property's terms and conditions

Photo Gallery

Jayne Hahn

Share this Property

Need a Home Loan?

R
R
*
%
 
Monthly Repayment

Loan Value (Capital) R 0
Total Interest R 0
Total Repayment R 0
Interest at 10.25% for 20 years
Apply for pre-approval
* The interest rate is by default set to the prime lending rate. Banking institutions may choose to lend to individuals at a rate above or below this prime rate.

Experience Sandton

Sandton is a vibrant, modern neighbourhood that contains the richest square mile in Africa. It is the business gateway into Africa for many large corporations and attracts thousands of ambitious people seeking their fortunes. But Sandton is not just about big business, residents find plenty of time for leisure too. World class shopping centres, and a buzzing social scene are a huge hit with the young and young at heart. Perhaps surprisingly, there is a huge amount of green space in the area that residents take advantage of to exercise or just take a breather.

Find out more about Sandton

2 Bedroom Apartment in Morningside

R 1 925 000

2 Bedroom Apartment in Morningside photo number 1
2 Bedroom Apartment in Morningside photo number 2
2 Bedroom Apartment in Morningside photo number 3
2 Bedroom Apartment in Morningside photo number 4
2 Bedroom Apartment in Morningside photo number 5
2 Bedroom Apartment in Morningside photo number 6
2 Bedroom Apartment in Morningside photo number 7
2 Bedroom Apartment in Morningside photo number 8
2 Bedroom Apartment in Morningside photo number 9
2 Bedroom Apartment in Morningside photo number 10

Contact Agent

Sending Message...
By sending, you agree to Private Property's terms and conditions

Apply for a Home Loan

Contact
Agent