5 Bedroom House in Carlswald Estate
5 Bedroom House in Carlswald Estate
Onsite Auction Of A Magnificent Family Home Within Carlswald Estate, Midrand, Gauteng
Live Auction, Starts: 30 Aug 2017 12:00PM
This multi-levelled house boasts state of the art security such as a security office at the gate and a grand entrance reception room. Enjoys large living spaces, 5 en-suite bedrooms, 5 bathrooms and a guest toilet, an extra-large study/office, 3 living areas, a large kitchen with a scullery and a washing room. Designed with entertaining in mind, this home boasts 2 entertainment areas, one on the top floor and another below with amazing views. A 3000m garden that is every childs dream, with a lovely pool to round off the excitement. A bonus of 2 bedroom flatlet and three garages.
Convenient access to the Ben Schoeman and R28 Freeways linking Pretoria,Kempton Park, Centurion, Midrand, Fourways and Sandton. Situated close to Blue Hills Shopping Centre, Carlswald Lifestyle Shopping Centre, Midway Mews Shopping Centre Spark School, Carlswald school, Summerhill School and local amenities including Grand Central airport and Gautrain.
- Ptn 1 of Erf 21, Carlswald Estate, City of Johannesburg, Gauteng
- House 21/1 African Wattle St, Carlswald Lifestyle Estate, Walton Rd, Midrand
- Extent: 3016m & Building size: 700m
- Auction notes:
- Please note that in order to register to this auction we require proof of payment and FICA documentation.
- 14 % VAT is applicable to the buyer's premium and purchase price maybe subject to transfer duty.
Notice to purchasers:
- Buyers premium: 10%
- Deposit of 10% and Buyer's Premium of 10% plus VAT immediately after the sale, balance of the purchase price on registration of transfer.
- VAT/Tax: 14%
Inspection details: Viewing dates: Sunday, 23 July & 20 August 2017 from 14:00 to 17:00 & Tuesday, 01 & 08 August 2017 from 12:00 to 14:00 For more information, contact Kim Faclier on [removed]
This auction is governed by the Consumer Protection Act Act 68 of 2008 (South Africa)
The Bidders attention is drawn to the following:
- The property will be sold Voetstoots and on AS IS WHERE IS condition. It is the buyers responsibility to perform an inspection of the assets prior to the auction.
- The Sale of the assets is non-suspensive and not subject to any feasibility or any other condition required by the buyer.
- The Sale by auction is subject to a reserve or upset price
- All prospective bidders must register prior to the auction and such registration requires proof of identity and residence (FICA) as contemplated in regulation 26
- R50 000.00 refundable deposit may be payable by a bank guaranteed cheque or Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT). -
- Kindly provide proof of deposit.
- The auctioneer may bid for any lot or lots offered for sale at the Auction on behalf of third parties
- The Auctioneer may bid for any lot or lots offered for sale at the Auction on behalf of seller but, if on behalf of the seller, not at or in excess of the reserve price
Key Property Features
Share this Property
Need a Home Loan?
|Loan Value (Capital)||R 0|
|Total Interest||R 0|
|Total Repayment||R 0|
Midrand, also known as the Halfway House, was established as a municipality in 1981. It is a very vibrant, accessible area that is growing at a rapid rate. Families flock to the area to take advantage of the laid back lifestyle and variety of amenities. There is plenty of employment nearby, with many large businesses taking advantage of Midrand's convenient location between big cities. Vodacom, Cell C, Neotel, Altech Autopage and many more large companies have offices situated here, and with its growing residential areas this is one of the up and coming areas in South Africa.Find out more about Midrand