3 Bedroom Cluster in Carlswald
R 1 890 000
3 Bedroom Cluster in Carlswald
R 1 890 000Can I afford this?
This lovely family home is located in Carlswald Meadows. Carlswald Meadows is a sectional title cluster complex which was developed in 2007. This property was recently renovate and is in immaculate condition. This perfect family home offers :
- 3 Well sized bedrooms all of which are fitted with tiled floors and built in cupboards. The main bedroom offers a walk in dressing area.
- 2 Neatly finished full bathrooms as well as a downstairs guest toilet. The main bedroom offers a en-suite bathroom.
- Large sunlit open plan TV/family lounge with laminated wooden flooring.
- The open plan dining area is positioned just off of the kitchen & TV lounge and offers ample space for a large dining table as well as side board.
- Modern kitchen with mahogany finish and granite counter tops. This stunning kitchen offers a separate scullery with space for 2 under counter appliances as well as a double door fridge.
- French doors lead out to the covered patio which is perfectly positioned to take in the splendour of the private garden. The patio is fitted with a built in braai.
- Double automated garage with an inter leading door. The driveway allows additional parking for two vehicles.
- The complex offers a communal swimming pool for all residents to make use of.
- The garden is well established and creates a sense of complete privacy while enjoying the patio.
- 24 hour access controlled security complex.
- A small yet convenient store room is located underneath the staircase.
- This property has been recently renovated and is in immaculate condition. A perfect option for families looking to simply move in and relax.
The perfect environment to raise a family.
To finance the amount of R1 890 000-00 your bond repayment will be +/-R18 869-38 per month and to qualify for the loan you will need to show a gross income of no less than R65 488-50 per month.
Transfer costs work on a sliding scale according to the purchase price of the property, in this case it will be +/-R114 284-00 You will need to have this money available in cash as the banks will not finance this amount with the home loan. The transfer costs in include (A) your tax on the purchase (B) your transferring attorney's fee and (C) the bond registering attorney's fee. Having a 5% - 10% deposit will make the financing process a lot easier.
Key Property Features
Share this Property
Need a Home Loan?
Midrand, also known as the Halfway House, was established as a municipality in 1981. It is a very vibrant, accessible area that is growing at a rapid rate. Families flock to the area to take advantage of the laid back lifestyle and variety of amenities. There is plenty of employment nearby, with many large businesses taking advantage of Midrand's convenient location between big cities. Vodacom, Cell C, Neotel, Altech Autopage and many more large companies have offices situated here, and with its growing residential areas this is one of the up and coming areas in South Africa.Find out more about Midrand