3 Bed House in Pretoria North
R 1 350 000
3 Bed House in Pretoria North
R 1 350 000Can I afford this?
Family home with large garden flat, well placed with good view at the foot of the
Magalies Mountain with a beautiful low maintenance garden. Front garden
privately enclosed with lots of birdlife and the odd Bushbaby. The house is located
on a 1300 m2 plot with lots of space for the kids to play. Large jungle gym, swing,
sand box and natural bio-friendly swimming pool. Close to good nursery-,
primary- and high schools. 10 Minute drive from shopping centers. Close to the A
Re Yeng Bus station and Rainbow Junction Mall development.
• The house has three bedrooms, 1 bathroom, living room, and dining room,
kitchen with separate laundry, front porch and large pantry. Beautiful
parkade wooden floors. The interior is recently painted and most rooms
fitted with modern cornice.
• Large one bedroom garden flat, bathroom, living room and kitchen.
The bedroom and bathroom interior was recently renovated and the whole
All windows in the house and flat are fitted with horizontal aluminum blinds.
All curtains are included in the sale of the house.
• Gas stove with extractor fan
• Gas geysers
• House geyser equipped with solar preheating panel for very low gas
consumption throughout the year. Electrical geyser also functional. A
Geyserwise® Computer manages the system.
• Kitchen is equipped with reverse-osmoses water filter.
• Both the house and the flat are equipped with alarm systems. The alarm
systems has a cellphone alert function for self-monitoring. Detecting
sensors inside and outside the house and flat.
• Bathroom extractor fan
• Ceiling fans in all room (except kitchen)
• Excess with large sliding gate equipped with Gemini gate motor and small
• Tool shed with work bench and tool cupboard included.
• Garden store/Pump house with lots of shelfs included.
• Outside toilet.
• Carport and large caravan carport.
• Borehole with 5 000 liter reserve tank and pressure pump. The tank and
pump is connected to the house. In case of municipality water problems,
you will never be out of water. (automatically controlled)
• The garden is fitted with 2 water Rainbird® computers for front and back
gardens, for easy maintenance of the garden. High quality Rainbird®
sprinklers are installed.
• Composting system for garden and household bio-waste.
• Natural 15 000 liter swimming pool with bio-filter. No chemicals and very
low electricity consumption.
House: 140 m2
Flat: 60 m2
Tool shed 7 m2
Garden store/pump house: 4.5 m2
Municipal tax: R 969
Electricity, Water & services average R1 100 pm (due to gas and solar savings &
Key Property Features
Email the Owner should you require any further details.
Share this Property
Need a Home Loan?
Experience Northern Pretoria
Northern Pretoria is a quiet suburb that lies nestled virtually in the foothills of the Magaliesberg. Almost in a world of its own, with its subtropical climate. The smallholdings that made up the area have been transformed into a lively neighbourhood with hospitals, shopping centres, restaurants and coffee shops.